Agnostic.com

11 3

Would it be surprising?

If someone was in a coma for 10 years and woke up, would they be surprised at all the emphasis on butts? It seems to have exponentially taken off!

• 5 votes
  • 28 votes
pepperjones 8 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting poll...Nah, not really shocked, people fixate on some of the most peculiar topics.

I am an ass and thighs man and always have been. the huge asses and ass implants would be shocking.

Butt what do you mean!? ;p

Naw.......

(From 1978 )

Sir Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back" came out in 1992, so we'd need to stretch the 10 years out a lot further just for that one anecdotal hit. Really, we'd need to stretch it back to at least the middle ages, when such things were even more in vogue.

[en.wikipedia.org]

We like 'em all shapes and sizes.

I haven't noticed this. Is it something going on in the same circles in which the Kardashians are popular?

We’ve always been instinctually obsessed with booty. Supposedly the reason the ❤️ Doesn’t look like a real heart is that it’s a representation of the first visual aphrodisiac for humans: a raised booty. So we can infer that what the ? and ? really must mean is: eating ass so enthusiastically you got double barrel pink eye. ?

People have had butts (and fingers, lips, and tongues) forever. People have been horndogs forever. That hasn't changed. Cultural fashions and inhibitions change. Do the math.

Nah, butts have always been big. Bar-rum-PAH!

Just showing up now.

I’m still prefer kitty cats.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:65422
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.