Agnostic.com

9 4

Someone on here recently proclaimed that America, unlike Russia, does not censor people or prevent them from having views contrary to the official government indoctrination. Here is disproof of the statement:

Independent YouTube channel RussianInsight blocked to American & European viewers.

FrayedBear 9 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I see that American censorship is now hastily trying to censor publication of Joe Biden's admission that the US has been promulgating & promoting the Ukrainian situation for more than 20 years.
[consortiumnews.com]

I have just been advised that RussianInsight still has some posts on rumble:

[rumble.com]

@FrayedBear once again proves he has no clue.

ATTENTION Frayedbear. The US Constitution guarantees political free speech. However according to your post, it was YouTube that blocked the post in question. YouTube is NOT the US Government. Since YouTube is an independent corporation it can do as it pleases.

Sloppy work on your part, which is not unusual from you.

Still working on this one alien. Trying to ascertain if the block has arisen from US government sanctions. If so what a mockery your constitution is. Furthermore doesnt your constitution only guarantee free speech to human beings? Therefore you being an alien have no right to say anything! Have a fun day. I'm going to my official sleep.

@FrayedBear Walk into any Liverpool shop and try and buy "The Sun" newspaper. More often than not you will be pointed toward the sign that says; No Sun. No excuses". We are not just talking small newsagents here but big the chains as well, Asda (Wallmart), W. H. Smith, Tescos all of them in the Merseyside area and beyond. This has been a response to a ground-up community campaign that simply said "Go fuck yourself, Murdock!".
So what is the difference?
[en.wikipedia.org]

@FrayedBear You are "still working"? In other words you made an accusation without any proof. Why am I not surprised?

Once again proving you have NO CLUE, to answer your question, our Constitution guarantees free political speech, and yes that guarantee applies to humans, it does not guarantee anyone can say anything. We also have Liable and Slander laws. Thanks again for proving you have no clue of American laws.

@Alienbeing [consortiumnews.com]

@FrayedBear Nothing in your reference changes a thing, because nothing you referenced corrected anything I said. I said our Constitution guarantees political speech, not total free speech. WHAT in nything you referenced corrects that?

Our information milieu is more complex than ever. Disinformation is a serious threat. Society is trying to figure it out.

Quote:
One that stands out is Russia Insider. Headed by the anti-Semitic American expatriate Charles Bausman, Russia Insider warns of American plots against Russia. It also operates a YouTube channel, Russia Insight, which offers various clips of Russian state television anchors insulting America, and Putin trolling various politicians and media figures. Russia Insider describes its team as a "crowdfunded" group of "fake news fighters."

[washingtonexaminer.com]

Thank you for that American viewpoint.
Misinformation has been used for a very long time particularly in religions.
As to whether America & the west is correct or Russia & its satellites may not be discovered in our lifetime.

Today I watched an Indian debate on whether Indian history as currently officially promulgated is correct or merely politicised spin to suit current political desires & methods of controlling the people. The debate was a heated & partisan as any of their debates on the Ukraine issue.

America has long been a society afraid to expose its own humanity - to much deoderent & stiff upper lip that has now become smug intolerence & expectation of privilege at the expense of the rest of the world.

@FrayedBear More bull from Frayed.

[consortiumnews.com]

You guys, the CEO and the entire board of directors of YouTube helped draft the Bill of Rights. So while normally one would have to be a complete fucking moron to conflate the actions of a private business and a government, I think in this case @FrayedBear has a point.

Thanks for the unanticipated support Jeff.

I'm unclear, do you refer to the American Bill of Rights? And please correct my ignorance but wasn't that promulgated long before the Google founders were sparks in their parents eyes? Or are you referring to some Google code of content.

[consortiumnews.com]

The Rosenbergs were executed through a campaign by Roy Cohn for really nothing more than having probably been members of a political party that had been legitimate in the US at one point.

People put in jail for years for Un-American activities. That was censorship.

And it did not come from the Left.

The evidence against the Rosenbergs clearly showed they were guilty.

@Alienbeing [consortiumnews.com]

@FrayedBear As I've told you numerous times, your opinon does not matter at all, not does the foreign press. We do what we feel is in our best interest. If you or any other foreign press or individual does not like it..... tough.

@FrayedBear I personally reviewed their trail. Irrespective of what apologists say there is NO question they were guilty. Our Courts and appeales process were correctly used.

@Alienbeing without wasting too much time on the matter I agree that you are probably correct with regard to the legislation applying at the time.
However if the law is an ass honourable people ignore it or acknowledge its dumb purpose.
It is interesting to note that much maligned China does not exterminate first, it tries to re-educate & rehabilitate no matter what the cost. Profit driven and devout folllowers of inhumane stupidity like America just mass indoctrinate & if that fails exterminate. Very civilised.

@FrayedBear Once again, I remind you that your opinion of our laws is worthless, you have no vote.

In the case of the Rosenbergs, high treason is a Capital offense here AND in China. Try to know your subject.

@Alienbeing And some religions advocate limb amputation, stoning, whipping for breaching man made rules. You really can be blindly obtuse at times.

@FrayedBear US hospitals still routinely circumcise baby boys with little questioning of the practice. Those other archaic laws not as much.

@BufftonBeotch a friend identified that nearly 20 years ago. I've been working on it since 1996.
[madsciencewriter.blogspot.co.id]

@FrayedBear You can and do confuse subjects. Religions and Civil Laws are unrelated. Additionally NO U.S hospital "routinely circumcises" infant males wothout the request of the parents.

You make it up as you go along.

@Alienbeing sadly American parents are so effing stupid that they sign the papers. Try reading the information supplied will you.
But of course being the age you are you were probably betrayed by your parents who barbarically had you traumatised & irreparably butchered leaving you scarred for life.
Are you also one of the poor bastards who has to sit down to urinate so that you don't spray the surrounding cubicle?

@FrayedBear Try to understand that the "information" you reference can be wrong, espicially since you frequent left wing information. As a parent I am well aware of hospital birth procedures.

Why are you intersted in my bathroom habits? Is there something in your past we shuld be aware of?

@Alienbeing Of course circumcision is not without parental consent. But it is still very routine and expected when it should have much more thought put into why it is a cultural norm.

@BufftonBeotch The only point I wanted to make with FrayedBear is that once again he was wrong.

As far as circumcision itself is concerned, I have no opinion about it, I never even think of it.

@Alienbeing of course you don't have opinion because you are stupid. 2, 3, & 5 below apply to you -

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
  2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

@FrayedBear I'd be glad to compare my intelligence against yours any day. Your lack of ability to prove virtually any "point" you alleged does not show any high degree of intelligence, and your total ignorance of American juris prudence makes it impossible for you to back up almost all you say.

Your feeble attempts at insult also prove you have nothing. I remind you for perhaps the 20th time, I don't care what you think of me, indeed if you hought highly of me I 'd want to change. Your opinions are unfounded in fact, which also indicates a lack of intelligence..

Rant on, you are a blast.

@FrayedBear If you read with comprehension you would have easily seen that I don't have an opinion on circumcision, that being I I don't even think about it. Not surprisingly you neglected the ending phrase of my post.

Keep up the ranting you are the gift that keeps on giving.

@Alienbeing And you are the ignorant barbarian who claims superior abilities? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@FrayedBear Not having an opinion on something makes one an "ignorant barbarian"? That is a new one.

Last cite where I ever clained superior abilities.

You should have taken your meds before you typed your 3/27 reply.

@Alienbeing "Last cite where I ever clained superior abilities" - every time that you denigrate, refuse to answer question or try to belittle me you are displaying your belief in your superiority. You can't even correctly a simple word like "claimed". The sentence also should commence "Lastly, cite".
Are you actually a Nigerian scam artist trying to get out of a Turkish refugee camp? No English speaking professional lawyer, retired or otherwise, would publish the grammar & spelling mistakes that you do in your replies.

@FrayedBear If you think the fact that when I refuse to discuss my country's positions with you or anyone not a citizen is a "superor position" then you clearly don't think clearly. What it says is "it is none of your business", and (in your case) you don't have a clue what you are talking about. The latter is proven by the numerous times you proclaim US positions that are against our laws so the assertion cannot be true.

Your "grammar" lessons are incorrect, "claimed" is perfectly fine.

Last, most of your replies don't address the point, rather you make feeble attempts to insult, such as the entire last paragraph of your respose above. I note many people have blaocked you because they find you beyond rude. I don't blaock you because (as I've told you many times previously) I don't care at all what you think of me, Your opinoin is not only worthless, but considering your general outlook on international issues, if I found myself in agreement with you, I'd be scared.

So, in conclusion, you have NOT cited any instance wher I claimed superior abilities.

@Alienbeing You fail to prove that you are " actually a Nigerian scam artist trying to get out of a Turkish refugee camp? No English speaking professional lawyer, retired or otherwise, would publish the grammar & spelling mistakes that you do in your replies."

As usual just full of bluster & logic or english errors

@FrayedBear Once again you change your mind. You criticized me for droning on like a lawyer, then say I can't be a lawyer, then go back to saying only a lawyer would write as I do, now you are back to no lawyer.

As I've told you many times previously, I don't give a small damn what you think. In addition to flipping back and forth, you either lie or grossly mitate proven historical fact.

Get help.

So you are proving the US government is censoring you by posting a video you say is censored over and over again?

Do you have any idea how daft that makes you look?

No it shows how daft you are. Try playing the video.
You're even more remarkably stupid as I don't say the government is doing the censoring. Google thinks it is probably complying with US government imposed sanctions.

@FrayedBear If it isn't the government doing the censoring it isn't censorship.

It is called TOS agreement and you signed it.

@BufftonBeotch please enlighten me as to what terms RussianInsight is breaching.

@FrayedBear Getting content removed from a private platform is not censorship.
I've gotten a 30 day Zuck for calling someone racist while someone said they would "murder my children before my Liberal eyes behead me and fuck me in the neckhole" did not violate Facebook standards.
No bias detected. [sarcasm]
Still not censorship.

@FrayedBear You don't know what you are saying, however the heading of your post clearly shows you blame "America" You are confused as usual.

Sorry FrayedBear. I'm agreeing with OldMetalHead. Also, this Indian site that is posted here seems to be a site of Putin lovers. I stumbled onto some of their posts before.

Arnab R & others on the programme are very critical of Putin & the Russian assault. And that's not just the pro American debaters.

Perhaps if you got over your indoctrination in US spin demonising Putin you should carefully review the claimed harms that Putin has committed in Russia & overseas then compare them to those committed by America, its Presidents & governments.

@FrayedBear The mofo has started a war and is talking about using nukes. Maybe nobody gets this?

@FrayedBear Putin invaded Ukraine. End of story. No one has the right to invade another country.

[consortiumnews.com]

@Alienbeing that's interesting. "No one has the right to invade another country."
Who screamed about these invasions or brought cases in the international court in these cases? -
[countercurrents.org]

Now what was is that you said about aliens having no right to be heard?

@FrayedBear Oh, Jesus, and yes that is a swear word!

@FrayedBear Once again I remind your ever so forgetful brain. Since your opinion does not count in USA internal matters, I see no reason to discuss same with you. Maybe one day you will get it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:654505
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.