Agnostic.com

4 1

You Leftist and Right-wing missionaries need to hear him.

Silver1wun 7 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pretty much nailed it...

You'd fit in better on Wingbats.com!

Will have to look into it. thanks...

Another ranting old white man, by the pic. Hard Pass!

Another comfortable cynical racist, sexist, old woman by the statement. White by the pic.

Herd thinking is the hallmark of mental laziness and the ultimate safe-zone. I'll repeat one of my favorite observations about the indoctrinated theological and ideological cattle of humanity.

The further a thought system is from reality, the more cruelty and intolerance are required to maintain it. Don't have to believe me, just tell an emotionally and financially dependent wife that her husband was seen with another woman or tell a devout Muslim or Christian friend that there are no gods.

@Silver1wun soooo, it's a pic of you.....

@AnneWimsey To a sexist racist 'whom' doesn't matter.

@Silver1wun non sequitor much?

Why?

Nothing to see here. It's a grey matter...

@Silver1wun An hour and twenty minutes? Maybe you need to say Leftist and Right-wing missionaries need to hear him.

@yvilletom Truth is the daughter of time. There is no substitute.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:655795
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.