Agnostic.com

4 10

“Based on the evidence, the Court finds it more likely than not that President Trump corruptly attempted to obstruct the Joint Session of Congress on January 6, 2021.”
-- U.S. District Court Judge
David Carter

Flyingsaucesir 8 Mar 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing will ever happen to Trump, or any of his gang. Been saying it for years. Are Americans on this site finally waking up? America is totally corrupt, and its elites, with rare exceptions, are above the law. After the mid term elections none of this matter any more anyway. Too late.

I could've told him that...

Four walls for a prison are three too many. I would help to build that wall...

A slab is just a horizontal wall.

I hope this leads the way to nailing his ass, however I don't think that will be soon.

The slimy swamp thing has wriggled out of every tight spot so far, so nailing him is probably a long shot. But at least this will further blunt his political effectiveness.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658319
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.