Agnostic.com

9 14

LINK Ukraine Strikes Fuel Depot Inside Russia | Washington Examiner

Breaking News!! Ukraine Attacks Fuel Depot Inside Russia! Belorogod 25 Miles North of Ukraine Border. Is It A False Flag? To Destroy Peace Talks? To Justify Major Russian Offensive?

barjoe 9 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whether Ukrainian attack or Russian 9\11 false flag moment it was stupidly wasteful.

From reading the BBCs account of this, there are still a lot of questions about this and the ammo dump explosion. It very well have been just shitty safety practices at both locations. If Ukraine did it, I'm glad, if the Russians did it aw shucks, you blew up your own shit.

"This is not our way of fighting this war,” Oleksandr V. Danilyuk told the Washington Examiner." - no just shoot unarmed POW's in the legs, crucify and immolate them is the Ukrainian way.

Where was the famed Russian air defences - radar, SAMs, fighter jets?

Can they really be so dopey as to not have at least a couple of soldiers or security men on guard with hand held rocket launchers at each facility?

Quite simply, if one is in a war, the chief objective is usually to win.

To destroy fuel supplies? Russia quite successfully used Scorched Earth against the Nazi invasion.....

Go on the offensive! Russian troops were already having issues with fuel shortages. If Ukraine can take the fight to them, why not? Russia is just going to reduce their country to rubble either way. Watched this video last night. Very eye opening.

"April 1 (Reuters) - Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said on Friday he could not confirm or deny Ukraine's alleged involvement in a strike on a fuel depot in the Russian city of Belgorod because he was not privy to all military information."

"Responding to a question about the attack at a briefing in Poland, Kuleba said: "I can neither confirm nor reject the claim that Ukraine was involved in this simply because I do not possess all the military information.""

War in Ukraine: Russia accuses Ukraine of attacking oil depot

[bbc.com]

To justify a major russian offensive??

I couldn't figure out why else Russia would do it. I don't have any idea why Ukraine would do this so that makes me think false flag.

@barjoe Glory seeking ego stroking Ukrainian helicopter pilots?

@barjoe Given their current overwhelming offensive and their lack of consideration for the Ukraine populous even during "peace talks" it would seem superfluous.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658631
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.