Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK Elon Musk About To Execute A Hostile Takeover Of Twitter | CNBC

This Is The Beginning If The End Of Twitter. Of Course He Will Reinstate Donald Trump's Account. The Guy Is The Epitome Of Evil. This Is The End Of Democracy. Sad Day.
Why is it that the people with the most money in the world and could do so much good for humanity choose to be Greedy and evil ?

barjoe 9 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"This Is The End Of Democracy"

. . . strawman fallacy

Democracy existed long before twitter, it can exist long after.

@FearlessFly It is the predominant news source on the planet and it will now be controlled by the greediest and one of the most evil people on the planet.

@barjoe "predominant news source"' ------> 'fake news', more like 😛

"greediest and one of the most evil people" -------> biased, much ? 😮

@FearlessFly Elon Musk is a fucking piece of shit. That's my bias. When an important news story breaks, Twitter is the most amazing source for breaking news in history. If you want to defend Elon Musk, good for you. I've hated this guy's guts for 10 years. Eventually people will come around to my way if thinking. After it's too late.

@barjoe You can't give billions of dollars to someone and expect it won't make them an asshole. That's why I was always confused about people's reaction to Bieber. It's like, people, you gave a fucking child hundreds of millions of dollars. OF COURSE he's a fucking asshole. I'm in my 40s and if you gave me even tens of millions of dollars I'd be an absolute fucking nightmare for so many people it would make your head spin.

@JeffMurray No you wouldn't. Have you ever heard of Mackenzie Scott? She's the reason Elon musk is the richest man in the world. She has donated $35 billion to charity, she still has $65 billion left. Bill and Melinda Gates have donated billions as well. I think you'd be more like them than that steaming pile of shit, Elon Musk.

I don't blame him.

That said, no one should be on Twitter or Facebook. Hopefully he'll buy it up, make it private, and everyone will quit using it.

Twitter is far better than Facebook, at least under Jack Dorsey it was. Under Elon Musk it will be the worst propaganda machine we have ever seen.

@barjoe
Twitter is a pile of shit that has horrendous content moderation policies. I hope it fucking fails miserably.
I don't know that I can really compare them because I think they're both absolute shit and my permanent ban from Twitter may taint my assessment.

@JeffMurray Just sign up using a different email. Twitter is (or was) invaluable for instant up to the minute news sources. You just have to follow (and block) the right Twitter accounts.

@barjoe Nope. A ban is a ban. I think they ban everything: IP, phone number, email, device ID. For a while when I'd accidentally click on a Twitter link it would ask me if I wanted to remove my post and submit to a temporary suspension. I told them they could go fuck themselves and that I don't want anything to do with a company that can't fairly judge what should be censored and what shouldn't. After several months of me refusing to remove my comment they stopped asking and it turned into a permanent ban. Fuck Twitter. I wouldn't use that piece of shit site even if I could. I don't use Facebook either even though I'm not banned. Fuck all that shit. It just reveals to me how fucking awful everyone in the world is and how much I hate them and it. Who needs more reminding of how fucking terrible the world is? I'm well aware at this point, thank you.

@barjoe Also, I generally don't give a single fuck about any news now, especially not enough that I'd need to know something urgently. An ICBM could be mid-flight headed directly for my bedroom and I wouldn't care one bit. That's actually news that I'd love and love to not know about.

@JeffMurray I'd rather the ICBM hit Elon Musk's bedroom.

Makes me glad I never entered the twitterverse.

Disgracebook and Whimpstagram are equally as bad.

@CuddyCruiser Yes, they are.

Let’s not kid ourselves…….it’s days are limited the way it’s going.

Only because of this.

Elon Musk makes offer to buy Twitter

[bbc.com]

The big question.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:660789
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.