Agnostic.com

8 14

LINK New Rule: The War on Democracy | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - YouTube

Poking fun at republicans... and rightfully so...

snytiger6 9 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bill Maher is no longer on my list of credible sources.

He's a comedian, not a journalist. However, he is still a more credible source than any "journalist" at Fox News.

Mr Culp was a sheriff in a small backwater town and got trounced. He was a nobody but there were a few fools that voted for this numbskull.

It is incredulous that a severely mentally retarded, narcissistic, pathological liar can stir up so much crap and that he has managed to con even long-term politicians to his warped way of thinking.

Problem social scientists have predicted, a long time ago, the break-up of politics as one of the first signs of environmental collapse.

Sad this is posted in the silly, random & fun group. The conservative atheist group wouldn't like this one at all. 🙂

I loved the entire show. His guests were intelligent and entertaining, especially the woman from The Atlantic, and the issues moved well. Bill seemed to agree it went well.

Bill Maher, again telling truth to Americans, like few do. I'm sure at heart he's as patriotic an American as any, but he stands out as one of few to refers to the stupidity and dumbness of America, the snow flake culture that has evolved there, and the woeful state of American psychology. Watch all this show and you can see what I mean. How can a country in this condition survive? he asks repeatedly. He's a great example of how an American can be truly patriotic but honest about the state of the country.

Republicans try to fool people as usual.

Try??! They done did!

I'm not a Democrat but when I talk Democracy the first thing I always here is "but somebody has to pay for all of that." If you pay taxes it most likely will be you. There was no problem here when Eisenhower was president.

When Eisenhower was president the top tier tax rate for the rich was over 90%.

Despite what republicans say, the largest economic growth ane lergest increase in the standard of living in he U.S. happened when the rich were taxed the most, from the end of WWII to the early 1960's.

The only thing that has really ever trickled down with republican tax cuts is the tax burden from the rich onto average working people and the working poor. It has always been a con to move the tax burden away from the rich from the very beginning starting with Reagan.

@snytiger6 See? THAT'S the real con! Been saying this for literally fucking years and all the republicans I know tell me I do not know what I'm talking about. Talk about math challenged, the results are right infront of us, trickle down does not work.

I love it! Wait....no, I hate it. 🤣

Truth is stranger than fiction.

The truth, at least in this case, hurts.

Yup, not that much humor in it, it often reads more like a straight news report...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662355
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.