Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Elon Musk Hostile Takeover Of Twitter Is A Done Deal. | WSJ.com

This Blows! I Remember Back When I First Joined Agnostic.com I Expressed My Hatred For Elon Musk. This Community Went Apeshit On Me. I Think The World Has Come Around To My Way Of Thinking. They Always Do. He Is A Steaming Pile Of Shit.

barjoe 9 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't recall having gone apeshit on you.
Then again, I've long believed Musk is a real piece of garbage.
He's got too much money, and an over-inflated ego.
He thinks he's more important than he actually is.
I can't understand why anyone would feel favorably toward this asshole.

Sure glad I have nothing to do with Twitter.

People did.

@barjoe So, they were wrong. You were right.
Musk is still an asshole.
People being wrong didn't change anything.
You can say, "told ya so", but that doesn't change anything either.
🤷♀️

I had to smile at a comment on the conservative group "Musk should buy Agnostic and make it balanced again". As I am banned from the group I could not respond but it is a good example of the conservatives world view.
I have never and probably never will use Twatter but a comment on BBC news was interesting. It was " People on Facebook are those you went to school with. Those on Twitter are the ones you would like to have gone to school with"

Elon Musk strikes deal to buy Twitter for $44bn

[bbc.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662732
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.