Agnostic.com

3 8

One thing for sure: RBG would not be deterred.

Flyingsaucesir 8 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love her. I respect her. But she should have retired.

Roger that. But what's done is done. Now we have a fight for democracy to win.

@Flyingsaucesir This Monster is the one to blame. We need more Senate seats. Or else.

@HankHunter13 Yes, it would be a positive good to be rid of McConnell. Now if we can just figure out how to get the voters of Kentucky to see it that way....

WOW!! I am wearing a shirt today with this style, but my shirt says "FIGHT FOR THE THINGS YOU CARE ABOUT. You have good taste in memes.

It takes one to know one 😊

Not if they won't vote.

Right you are, amigo. Think more will come out now?

@Flyingsaucesir I think they will, but the Repubs will suppress enough votes from colored people with the new voting law restrictions, that the increased Dem votes from women will be outweighed by the lost votes from colored folks. That is why the Repubs waited until now to overturn Roe, because they know they will still be able to win elections without the votes of all those women that might turn out. The timing is very calculated, in my opinion, since the SC has had the votes for a couple decades to overturn Roe, but they didn't because they feared the backlash could cost them fed elections for decades, like civil rights laws cost the Dems the South permanently.

@TomMcGiverin You may be right. I hope not.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:664715
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.