Agnostic.com

6 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just wait until @FrayedBear reads this.

Who cares?

I hope Putin really does have cancer.
I hope it's aggressive and untreatable.
I hope it kills him quickly.
Or, someone else just ends him.
He really needs to be dead. Now.

I also think it's perfectly reasonable to say so, out loud.

@creative51 This isn't fb. If it gets deleted, I will repost.
Besides, I've seen worse.

That would be OK if we knew who his replacement would be. Sadly in these closed systems of government the replacement could be a monster worse than Putin. Just like the Republican replacement for Trump is likely to be DeSatan or not funny Abbot with no Costello.

@Barnie2years We will take them one at a time if we have to.
Not knowing who the replacement might be is not a good enough reason to not remove a despot.

See also

Fighting for the security of Russia may be his half truth that his country will buy. We all know that the West did not start this war and some of us hope that Putrid may soon become very Putrid. Then we never know what maniac we get for his replacement.

He is signing his own death warrant as I write: [bbc.com]

He doesn't believe this. It's just the lie he's feeding to his people, who eat this up is just like the Germans did during The Third Reich.

@barjoe And the GOP in 'merca.

@jlynn37 It's coming to that and Vladimir Putin helped bring it there.

Of course he did, he is a perfect fascist, his big failing is to forget to look in the mirror.

People who know him well, have nearly all said, that his basic understanding of history is completely lacking, he does not read foreign news media, does not use the internet, and even thinks that he can get away with faking not understanding English. Which silly childish trick, no doubt inherited from his KGB days, when it was a daft idea even then, shows just how out of touch with reality he is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665212
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.