Agnostic.com

5 5

Apparently he also has control over gas prices, inflation rates, crime rates, immigration, crop yields, supply chains, employment rates, world peace...a truly impressive portfolio 🤣

Flyingsaucesir 8 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One more FACT:::: nearly all mass shootings have occurred in areas with very restrictive gun laws, where people were not armed and could not defend themselves...

So,,, NY and CA are great examples of where you can die because you are not allowed to defend yourself..

THAT IS A FUCKING CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo! Flyingsaucesir:::: stop drinking the kool-aid..... Nearly all your comments below are totally without context, and definitely without reasonable comparison..

330 MILLION people in the US..

9000 black people were killed last year by black people.

White people killed 280, or so, black people in 2021.

Police killed 1,055 people in 2021 203 black people. 10 'unarmed'

Black people killed MORE than 500 white people in 2021.

Every year Brown people kill more black people than white people do.

The muslam orlando shooter killed more people in one night than all the 'white supremists' killed since 911...

STOP WATCHING CNN AND MSNBC they are all liars.....

The head of the FBI says that white nationalism/white supremacy poses the greatest threat to our security. All other indications tell me he is right.

In the Orlando massacre, it was LGBTQ people of all races who were targeted.

You are conflating killings that were crimes of passion with hate crimes. Neither is good, of course, but mass shootings of a group of people just because their ethnicity deserves its own special category.

I think black folks have every reason to be sensitive about police killing unarmed civilians of color. What happened to George Floyd simply would not happen to a white guy. And there have been many other cases recently. And going back further, there is that whole ugly history of lynching. And massacres of blacks, and razing of entire towns.

Hey JacarC, stop watching Fox News!

THERE WAS NO CONNECTION TO THE ABBOT FORMULA FOR THE KID'S DEATHS...... And it took the FDA months to admit it.

The republicans demand attention in FEBRUARY,,, but the shitfuck admin refused to pay attention.....

The willfully ignorant and believers refuse to look at reality, wanting to blame anyone and everything that is contrary to their beliefs and bias, without proof, all while living in denial.

Why is there a formula shortage?

"There are two main reasons behind the formula shortage, The Wall Street Journal reports. First, knotted supply chains have made it difficult for parents to locate baby formula for months now. Between November 2021 and early April 2022, the out-of-stock rate for baby formula jumped to a whopping 31 percent, CNN reports, citing Datasembly."

"But the situation worsened when the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in February shut down a Sturgis, Michigan-based manufacturing plant belonging to Abbott Laboratories — a major player in the formula business — and recalled three of their powdered baby formula brands — Similac, Alimentum, and EleCare — due to potential bacterial infections. At least four babies were hospitalized and two died after consuming Abbott products, the FDA said."

[news.yahoo.com]

And the fda was WOOOOONNNNGGGG.... Every time.

Hell Biden declared war on oil and gas his first day in office. For that reason you can sure blame higher fuel prices on Biden. And excessive government spending has contributed greatly to high inflation, the worse we’ve seen since Jimmy Carter was president.

When it comes to excessive government spending, my company got nearly $100K in COVID relief that I didn’t even ask for from the Trump administration. I got $0 from the Biden administration. Also, as soon as Trump unleashed his trade war metal prices went through the roof along with just everything else my business consumes going up as well. There’s plenty of blame to go around here for this current situation.

@Trajan61 The higher fuel prices are not due any shortage. It is price gouging. The evidence is the record-breaking profits the oil companies are raking in.

Spending has been out of control for decades. We pissed away trillions in Iraq and Afghanistan. The Fed practiced quantitative easing all through the Trump Administration. So don't try to lay it all on sleepy Joe.

@Trajan 61 On a different subject (one that we have discussed at length in the past), what kind of gun did the Buffalo shooter use to kill 10 people at the Tops market? AR-15!!!

@Flyingsaucesir Just because you have one misguided idiot who misuses an AR15 is no reason to penalize AR15 owners nationwide.

@Flyingsaucesir Your chances of being shot by a mass shooter are less than your chances of being struck by lightning. Mass shooting are actually very rare but you’d never know that listening to the MSM hysteria.

@Trajan61 Tell that to all the families of the people who have been murdered with AR15s.

@Trajan61 The thing is, there should be NONE! Now we have multiple mass shootings every week in the USA. Compare that to other developed countries, where there are almost none, and they have sensible gun laws.

@Trajan61 Remember who you're talking to: country boy, longtime gun owner. You never answered my question: why would you want to shoot a pig with an AR15? Don't you eat what you kill? AR15 bullets tumble and fragment, and cause massive tissue damage. That is by design, because the weapon is meant for killing people. You could do a much cleaner job with a bolt-action hunting rifle. So what's the deal?

@Flyingsaucesir That’s just a myth about the smaller caliber 5.56 round doing more damage than larger calibers.

@Flyingsaucesir Besides I don’t eat wild hogs.

@Trajan61 Heh heh, we got a little off track here. The issue is not really what kind of rifle you use to shoot wild pigs. (However, if you don't eat them, why would you shoot them? That sounds wasteful to me.) The question is, should military style assault rifles be readily available to citizens in a civil society?

There is no question that AR15 rounds, whether .223 in. or 5.56 mm, cause horrific wounds. And the AR15, being a spin-off of the M16, is capable of accepting large magazines holding high numbers of cartridges. I am arguing that neither of these characteristics is appropriate for availability on the open market. They are all about killing people. The AR15 is an offensive weapon, not for home or personal defense. That's what is meant by the term ASSAULT RIFLE. Assault is offense, not defense.

[nytimes.com]

@Flyingsaucesir Wild hogs are very destructive and damage crops. I plan on keeping all of my AR15 and AR10 rifles and high capacity magazines. You can give yours up or refuse to buy one. I don’t care. Just leave us law abiding gun owners alone.

@Trajan61 Would you at least agree to tightening up the gun laws, so that assholes who shouldn't have them don't?

@Flyingsaucesir We are already required to pass a background check to purchase a gun. That background check did not stop the Buffalo shooter. He should have been flagged as he had problems to prevent him from passing his background check to purchase a gun.

@Trajan61 Exactly. He should not have been able to buy the gun. But he was.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.