Agnostic.com

39 5

How do people describe you?

People say I'm a ninja. I can enter and leave a room without being detected. Maybe I missed my calling!

Alimacbean 7 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

39 comments (26 - 39)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My last serious relationship... "I am a man of Obtuse Angles", she may had been kind of Square while looking pretty Hip.

"Oi knobhead " is a popular one

I don't know. I'm never around when they talk about me. LOL.

I don't want to know.

I thought etiquette required one to speak upon entering a room.

Not an etiquette issue. I speak when I get to the person, not scream at them as I approach from afar.

No clue. It would depend on who you ask.

Happy, silly, goofy, and a big kid.

ebdb Level 7 Apr 26, 2018

I was never really out there for people to know me. It seemed like i was aways a mystery to them except for my wife knowing all about me. I went my own way. I met people as i moved in my next direction. I had so many different groups of friends that they only knew that side of me. Now that im older im ok with telling some things about myself. It never really mattered when i was younger because it was exciting to be part of the new group i had attached myself to.

I don't know. I don't want to know. I don't much give a rat's patootie. Why do you ask? Are you being descriptively mistreated?

Nope. I don't care how people perceive me but sometimes it's good for a chuckle.

Orotund. (They are hypocrites)

I have no idea. You'd have to ask them.
I subscribe to the saying, what other people think of you is none of your business.

As an introverted asshole. I like to think it's my way of keeping people away when I'm forced to be in public.

Dunno. I never asked anyone.
But I've had several angry professors at university say I'm "smarter" than they are, so why am I taking their class?.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66910
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.