Agnostic.com

9 3

You think you're supporting nice people in Ukraine? Read on & have your eyes opened - the Chinese and their indoctrination camps are probably nothing on this.

Ukraine accused of mass kidnappings [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

RT is to real life as chicken little was to falling skies.
Jeez ... get a real source before you start pointing fingers.

Like the White House press department is not a "propaganda machine"? When did they not spew words of mass deception & distraction?

@FrayedBear
Two wrongs don't make it right.

(But, two Wrights make an airplane)

@AtheistInNC Australian First Nations People had been making aerodynamic wings for tens of thousands of years. They are known as boomerangs.

Like all "great" Americans, the Wright brothers merely stole the knowledge.

@creative51 ignorance personified. the Wrights got the knowledge through the work of an Australian called Hargreaves. I suggest you go & do your research.

@FrayedBear

... and just like all your other replies, you bring up totally unrelated shit to throw like a demented monkey, hoping everyone will scatter.

Do you wash your hands after you grab your shit smeared ass, or do you just lick them off and ignore the smell?

@creative51 [nma.gov.au]

"Hargrave’s designs were quickly taken up by other inventors, including the American Octave Chanute, who he was in correspondence with, and whose designs were later incorporated by the Wright brothers into their Wright Flyer, the first aircraft to achieve powered flight with a pilot on board in December 1903."

@AtheistInNC you are so typically crude. Like most bullies.

@FrayedBear

Richard William Pearse was a New Zealand farmer and inventor who performed pioneering aviation experiments. Witnesses interviewed many years afterward describe observing Pearse flying and landing a powered heavier-than-air machine on 31 March 1903, nine months before the Wright brothers

But like like so many other inventions they have no claim to the USA claim they invented everything

@FrayedBear
... so I take it that you just lick them off and don't mind the smell, since you didn't refute it.
Sad little monkey.

@FrayedBear
... Hmmm ...
... somehow, building a kite and building a powered flying machine seem to be a couple of orders of magnitude apart.
... and you forgot to include the part where Pearse himself is quoted as saying "I didn't do anything until 1904." U.S. FOR THE WIN!!!

Sad little monkey.

"Ambiguous statements made by Pearse himself make it difficult to date the aviation experiments with certainty. In a newspaper interview in 1909, with respect to inventing a flying machine, he said "I did not attempt anything practical with the idea until 1904".["

@AtheistInNC I'm sorry but you are quoting from a 1911 interview about Pearce's invention of the "MONOPLANE" not the 1903 flight which Pearce himself considered a failure because, though he did take off and fly a substantial distance it ended when he clipped a wall and had to make a forced landing. This mishap in his own mind made his claim to the first heavier than air power flight invalid since he did not make his planned landing.

Where Kites enter in to you answer I cannot imagine.

so:-
USA for the steal?

@LenHazell53
I was quoting from the same wikipedia article as you "quoted".
[en.wikipedia.org]

And it goes on to say ""Witness accounts indicate that Pearse may have been working on a flying machine before 1904, although he stated that he began in February–March 1904.[16][17]:"

So if you can't believe the man who actually did the work, how can you believe the bystanders who didn't have direct knowledge? Claiming he flew before HE claims he flew seems ... silly.

@AtheistInNC Oh dear

You literally posted a link to a Russian propaganda machine. 🥴

And the White House press department is not a "propaganda machine"? When did they not spew words of mass deception & distraction?

@FrayedBear you just used a logical fallacy. Whether or not any other source of imformation is accurate has no bearing whatsoever on the veracity of any claim presented by RT.

Whether RT, Reuters or the raft of others reporting this issue you will deny its correctness. Try running your search engine, though if you are in North America you are likely to have the results filtered & blocked.
I ran the following off "Ukraine accused of mass kidnappings". Here is the list of results :

[duckduckgo.com]

Seemingly as of today RT.com is unavailable in the UK , I am having to use a VPN to reach it.

That really is a sign that the west has lost the plot of individual rights & semblance of democracy if not intelligent decisions.

@creative51 am I worried?
You know that you are allowed to change your site name once. I suggest that you choose one for yourself that is appropriate - how about "FlatulentSheep"?

@creative51 ps. American's only represent 4% of world population but are overly represented on this site.

@creative51 Further evidence then against concurrence with US psychosis.

@creative51
... and the internet was created by America? That might have a lot to do with all the americans on every site... LOL.

@AtheistInNC The Interconnected computer system (intranet for short) was a joint project by the US, the French and the British.

The idea an international net of computer servers exchanging and sharing all information was first posited in the 1966 science fiction novel by British author Dennis Feltham Jones "Colossus" (released in the USA as "The Forbin Project) a story that did not end well for the Human race. (In short over a series of three books, the Net decided that people could not be trusted to keep themselves and the world safe and began treating people as infants that had to protect them from themselves. UK screenwriter and novelist David Ambrose wrote an updated version of the premise in his speculative work 1995 "Mother of God" where the Net becomes a sentient AI and declares itself "the daughter" of the mother creator race humanity, which now needs to be cared for by itself the new goddess.)

However the actual internet as we know it, was created in the UK by Tim Berners-Lee in 1989 in a system he named the world wide web
Tim Berners-Lee could have made a fortune from the invention of hypertext information system HTMI, but instead placed the invention in the Public domain, enabling the whole internet to grow at an exponential pace and literally change the way the world works within 30 years.

@FrayedBear Just as a follow up ALL .ru sites are being blocked in the UK now and are unreachable without a vpn

@LenHazell53
Did the US allow the French and British on ARPANET? That was the physical precursor to the actual internet.

@AtheistInNC, @LenHazell53 More realistically did American self induced paranoia & stupidity allow for anything other than a system devised to benefit 4% or less of the world's population from experiencing the benefits of computers & exchange of information.
I well remember IBM burying mainframes around the world rather than sharing them with developing countries.

Now you have the situation that political, ideological, & corporate paranoia is resulting in mass censorship world wide whether Chinese, British, American or Russian.

AinNC - Your bleating, you are probably a water boarding torturer of Russians, are merely showing your arrogant ignorance & belief in your superiority.
You are no different to the caveman genocidally killing his neighbour because the wife has complained that he has a bigger cave than yours.
Effing stupid¹ ignoramus.

[britannica.com] - The Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA), an arm of the U.S. Defense Department, funded the development of the Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (ARPANET) in the late 1960s. Its initial purpose was to link computers at Pentagon-funded research institutions over telephone lines.

Stupid¹
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

@AtheistInNC No it was the same technology as the fax machine and before that the teletype, and before that the telegraph.
You might as well say telephone answering machines were the precursor of the internet.

@LenHazell53 The CDMA mobile phone system was developed in WWII to enable short range (40miles) communication. It only came into commercial use about 20 years ago here in Australia replacing the old brick mobile phones. CDMA carries sufficient bandwith for internet exchange.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Also see from Manchester University

[en.m.wikipedia.org]
And
The Austrian- Hungarian inventor & actress Hedy Lemar [forbes.com]

[billhung.net]

@FrayedBear
Ah, FrayedBear, you sad little monkey.
You make me laugh.

You are the epitome of Dunning-Kruger (but at least you are good at something, eh?)

If I change my belief on the horrors of what is going on in the Ukraine and suddenly make Putin a good guy will the horror of war, death and destruction go away? Of course not. You know that and I know that. BTW, let me clue you in. "rt.com" stands for Russia Today dot com.

So? They publish more often & faster than others. Name one American media outlet that didn't publish the words of mass deception regarding Iraq's weapons of mass destruction.

@FrayedBear Discussing Iraq and "weapons of mass destruction" would be changing the subject.

@DenoPenno no point in continuing the discussion then if you cannot disprove how deceitful US media is. I suggest you remember the saying about pots calling pans black though.

I am sure that there are horrible things going on in Ukraine. After all you have to look at how human beings act and react. There used to be witch hunts once upon a time. People who are under a lot of stress act inhumanely.

According to US led media the witchhunt w demonisation of Russia is still the norm. Advanced civilised people? No barbarians who think nothing of circumcising their boy children, mainlining oral sex & promoting abortion, foreign insurrection, US piracy, homelessness & national ill health.

@FrayedBear Do you think that doesn’t happen in Russia?

@Jolanta don't think what happens in Russia? Apart from Jewish Russians I never heard of Russians being barbarically circumcised.

@FrayedBear Horrible things. After all political dissidents do get killed in Russia.

@Jolanta they get killed the world over. Not just Russia.
USA plans to kidnap & assassinate Australian citizen Julian Assange
[consortiumnews.com]

[yahoo.com]

Also read [en.wikipedia.org]

Nice people these Americans & their thugs like the Ukrainian fascists.

@FrayedBear Nah, I am not convinced that political dissidents get killed all over the world. Plenty of countries that do not do this. Like France or Denmark.

@Jolanta that must be why the French bombed NZ -

[en.wikipedia.org]

[i.stuff.co.nz]

@FrayedBear That was an abdominal act of France.

@Jolanta somewhat puts a dint in your argument though?

@FrayedBear Nah, only in your mind. Or maybe just a smidgin of a scratch.

@Jolanta why are you not living in France then?

@FrayedBear What kind of question is that?

@Jolanta a straightforward one if you think so highly of the country.

@FrayedBear Wow, what gave you that idea. By the way some horrible things are done here in Australia, do you think that you should leave?

There is a border between Ukraine and Russia. Russia crossed that border and commenced hostilities against Ukraine military and even worse Ukraine civilians.

That is called INVASION. Try to understand that, it really is not that hard to grasp.

The invasion was that of Ukrainian fascists against the republics of the Donbass and prior to the declaration of independence the genocide being committed by them under direction of the US promulgated government that overthrew Ukrainian democracy in 2014.

Read & Listen to your anthem again - eventually you will understand it!
[azlyrics.com]

Video:

Or perhaps your phone alert:

[bestringtones.mobi]

@FrayedBear I didn't listen the first time, nor will I now. Anything you think pertains to me does not. Again, I notice you don't have any explanation for an invasion.

@FrayedBear Newsflash!!!! When a country exists it cannot invade itself. I am not surprised you didn't know that.

@Alienbeing What part of Donesk & Luhansk People's Republics formed after the 2014 Revolution of Dignity creating two new democratic republics do you not understand alien?
Ukraine is & has been invading since 2014. What part of that do you not understand?

@FrayedBear What part of they had no right to do so don't you understand? Oh, I forgot who I was responding to.... you don't understand any of it.

@Alienbeing and there you have it in a nutshell. The 2014 overthrow of the democratically elected Ukrainian government was instigated by USA and resulted in what is an illegal government that has since 2014 waged genocide with US supplied armaments & mercenaries.
You obviously do not believe in democracy & that the people of Donesk & Luhansk wish to have there own independence. Alien you're no better than a slave owner.

@FrayedBear Did I ever say I believed in Democracy? No I did not, and I don't. A pure Democracy is actually mob rule. I like the type we have in the USA, a Republic.

Last, I remind yout that your opinions simply don't matter. You can't vote here and we don't seek your approval.

@Alienbeing "we don't seek your approval" - I'm not giving you approval & you are an arrogant stupid if you think I am. No I'm telling you that USA does not have the right to commit the crimes against world humanity that it does.

@FrayedBear Your reply is again irrelevant. We do notcare what you have to say. Additionally your moronic comment regarding cries against the world only shows your mental condition, which is poor at best.

@Alienbeing So squeal the majority of guilty people.

@FrayedBear Your last reply makes no sense, however that also means it does not differ much from any of you replies

@FrayedBear

This must be a russian bot

@Alienbeing obviously you are one of the guilty to continue to remonstrate as you do.

@AtheistInNC you wouldn't know if a bot Russian or otherwise bit you on your backside.
If you have nothing to intelligently contribute kindly go & play on the AMTRAK rails.

@FrayedBear Another one of your replies that say nothing. I guess your dementia is progressing.

@Alienbeing Projecting again. Your stupidity¹ is unabating isn't it.
I found another of your anthems -

@Alienbeing in which case you are living in an illegal country. You had no right to declare independence a few hundred years ago.

@FrayedBear Your reply above refers to what? You really need to organize your mind. Most of your above replies don't make sense.

@FrayedBear
That's EXACTLY what a russian bot would say.
Case closed.

@AtheistInNC thank you for your American assumed intelligence & correctness. Now go back to your mental masturbation.

@FrayedBear

I bet you imagine everyone naked and fapping don't you?
Does that put a rise in your levis?
you little russian minx !

This is fake propaganda news distributed by Russian disinformation campain. No source. No verification.

That's his MO: consistently defend Russian aggression with lots of unsupported claims.

See reply to Snytiger6

Propaganda is propaganda regardless of who the source happens to be.

RT is a Russian media propaganda outlet. So the source isn't really at all trustworthy.

Find me an American or western source then that has disproven the accusation!

@FrayedBear That isn't how journalism is supposed to work. Stories should be verified by two reliable sources before the story runs. That is how responsible journalism works.

Your request is a lot like the religious nuts who say "Prove god doesn't exist then." When it is those who assert the claim, in this case your agreeing with an article from a known propaganda source, who carries the burden of having to prove the asserting.

I am not the only one who commented about RT beign a known propaganda source. If fact, if you bothered to look it up, RT is labeled a propaganda source many times over.

@snytiger6 Kiev accused of mass kidnappings
by Headlines
about 23 hours ago
17Views 3Votes
Ukrainian special forces are targeting relatives of the Donbass and pro-Russian activists, according to DPR officials

Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) officials have accused Ukrainian special forces of conducting mass kidnappings against relatives of the Donbass and pro-Russian activists and politicians since the start of Russia’s military operation in Ukraine.

The accusations were made by DPR Human Rights Commissioner Daria Morozova during a briefing on Friday, in which she stated that the daughter of a DPR people’s militia officer had been abducted by Ukrainian Special Operation Forces in Kharkov.

According to the ombudsman, on April 16, Aleksandr Demchenko, the officer, was contacted by an unknown group of people who offered him “cooperation in exchange for cooperation,” warning him that if he refused then “anything could happen to his daughter.”

Demchenko says that the people, who claimed they were members of the Ukrainian Special Operation Forces, demanded that he become a traitor and provide them with lists of captured soldiers, prisoner exchange plans, and other documents with which the officer says he has nothing to do with.

An investigation into the matter has reportedly revealed there was no official arrest of Demchenko’s daughter Ekaterina, and that she was abducted along with her husband by Ukrainian special forces and is currently being held at a secret prison.

Ekaterina has since sent her father a video saying she is being treated fairly. She asked him to cooperate with the abductors in “a calm fashion.”

How a century of political violence in Ukraine is linked to the atrocities of today
The ombudsman said that the only way to save the lives of the woman and her husband was to bring this situation to public attention, since any country in the world defines such actions as kidnapping and the illegal detention of people, and is punishable by law.

Morozova noted that such actions by Kiev have become more widespread since Russia launched its military offensive against Ukraine and are being carried out under guidelines coming from the US and the UK. She claims there are currently dozens of confirmed cases of people, including children, being abducted by Ukrainian special forces and subsequently being held in secret prisons, tortured both physically and mentally, and stripped of their human dignity.

Vasily Prozorov, the head of the UkrLeaks research project and a former member of Ukraine’s Security Service, noted that such practices by Kiev’s special services, intelligence service, and the Ministry of Defense are part of the methodology the US and UK have been implanting in Kiev since the mid 2000s.

He added that Kiev’s secret services, with the tacit consent of the West, have been playing by the methodology used by terrorist organizations. “Kidnapping, torture, murder – for all this they are given carte blanche by their visiting curators. There are dozens of secret prisons all over Ukraine, where the people they kidnapped have been kept for years.”

The DPR Prosecutor General’s office has officially launched several criminal investigations into the kidnappings, promising all the perpetrators will be found, identified, and put before a tribunal after the military operation is complete.
Written by Headlines
Mainstream media is often "Fake News." Nevertheless, one needs to see what others are seeing and then read with discernment.

[rightwirereport.com]

@FrayedBear Blah, blah, blah.

@FrayedBear That's not how it works! 😂😂😂

@FrayedBear So you trade on known propaganda source for a different propaganda source? RT for Rightwired.?

If all you read is propaganda sources, then I guess you probably believe it to be true. The problem is only viewing propaganda sources will give you a very warped view of the world and reality.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669819
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.