Agnostic.com

5 5

Right now, I cannot express how much I loathe string trimmers and how I resent my dependence on them.

Gwendolyn2018 9 June 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree.
My string trimmer trimmed the irrigation sprinklers. A trimmer needs a boundary edge beyond which the string cannot cut.

@Gwendolyn2018 Do you have to worry about rattlesnakes?

Here you go. I don't know if he works for hire, but worth a try.

@Gwendolyn2018 Yes but not nearly as much fun.

You make me so happy I pay for a yard crew. Well, that and the killer slope in my back yard. I do have a string trimmer that I will need to get out in the next few weeks. Battery powered only. They can be kinda fun, and they can be dangerous too.

The tangling can be infuriating. Do some research and buy a different brand.

Why?

skado Level 9 June 5, 2022

@Gwendolyn2018
That would definitely be annoying.

I’ve been very pleased with my Black&Decker LST136. Wore one completely out over the years, and made a point of replacing it with the same model. It has been a joy to use. The old battery fit the new trimmer, so I had a spare.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:670052
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.