Agnostic.com

45 10

If reincarnation turned out to be true, what would you like to be reborn as?

I'm thinking I'll go with a lap dog.
Mine gets to sleep all day. His only job is to look cute.
But, a tree could be nice too. A banyan tree would be amazing.

silvereyes 8 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments (26 - 45)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I didn't realize you had a choice. I guess you're just being sarcastic.

Do I have to be reborn?

a mosquito

@ogtirof Whack it off!

I'd say an eagle or falcon. It looks like fun to fly around in the sky.

A humpback whale..

Yeah, somebody already said it, but me again. Specifically for me, I spent a good deal of my life really religious. Those years feel pretty wasted to me. But if I'm going to do it again, I want prior knowledge. I don't need to make these mistakes over again.

I guess some kind of bird. The ability to fly would be amazing.

A saltwater crocodile , in the Northern territory of Australia.

Wise, long lived, very tough, and if the opportunity presents - I'd get to munch on a juicy human every now and then, doing my part to help control overpopulation.

Well since I've dreamt of past lives..I was a wolf...multiple times...a crow...a witch or woman accused of witchcraft..a few times that I dreamt of ..one hung..the other burned at the stake...I was a solider in the civil war..I was a tribeswoman in Africa...I was also on the Titanic..died drowning ...

Good question, but so many possibilities! I'd like to be someone or something that sees a lot of the natural world like a migrating animal - bird, whale, sea turtle, penguin or maybe an astronaut. lol
Oh the beautiful sights they would see.

As a priest. Then I can have sex with all the young boys. (The first part is correct, the second was only a joke!)

It is never okay to joke about molestation and rape. Not sure why you think it would be.

Ya why? That's kind of going back to your old ways.. huh?

Well let's see why...first I could do whatever I wanted without the burden of paying my fair share of taxes. I could influence politicians, I could 'pray' with killers going to die, and a heck of a lot more!

Anthony Bourdain. Where do I get a job like that. Damn.

A well-loved, well-kept Shiba Inu...

If I was reincarnated I would like to be reborn as someone with power and money to enable me to make our society a better place for all people in which to live.

My answers depend upon whether or not I could remember the experiences of my previous lifetimes. It would be interesting to know how an insect perceives its world; how a bee sees with its compound eyes and its ocelli eyes.
How does it feel to be a snake? An octopus or a squid? Would it really be fun to be a dolphin?
Coming back as a human, I would like to be a little bit taller than I am now, and not prone to being overweight. Also I would not develop diabetes or any other such incurable disease.

a shark, or some other marine animal.

A well looked after cat in a well to do home with a large back yard and no kids to pull my tail

Reincarnation happens, one set of life experiences influences the next. We are always learning, or not!

I would wish to come back as an emperor penguin

Dav87 Level 6 Dec 5, 2017

an enlightened Human

Tardigrade

I like being human. So being human again in a different setting would be fine

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6718
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.