Agnostic.com

8 12

LINK Krystal Ball DOMINATES Bill Maher's Show With Facts - YouTube

Bill Mayer reduced to a pathetic old man with facts that he can't remember.

redbai 8 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There has been a lot of great commentary about her performance on this show, and that's great. I hate to say it as a BM fan, but he came off as elitist, out of touch, consumed by woke Left instead of the substance Left, and he needs to recalibrate, refocus, and channel his inner George Carlin again. I think Kyrstal did herself and progressives a powerful lot of good on that show.

I was not familiar with Krystal. She points out one of the things I've been saying for years! That is, when it comes to what is given to the little people verses the wealthy. The Dems will toss a small bone every now once and awhile jsut to placate us, but by and large our democratic party is not much different than the gop. My dems friends are like OH HORRORS! Then they shut their ears.
We are now at a point where the rubber meets the road. We are basically in unchartered territory because of 2 issues; the pandemic, and the policies of the previous admin.
I'm about half way thru, I just wish she had given Maher the date, 3/2020 of the crash.
Well she has said the hidden part of what the current democratic party is all about!

I had not heard of Krystal Ball before, but I look forward to hearing from her more in the future. She's good! 😎👍

She was awesome.

I like Bill Maher, but he can't really handle a real Left guest anymore, preferring those phoney democratic party hacks instead. She might never be invited back again, but she nailed it.

I saw the show and Kristal Ball has a lot of my beliefs and facts. I was really impressed with her politic.

Love this woman! She has no qualms about getting in others faces when they are talking bullshit!! 😍

Wonderful!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:672510
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.