Agnostic.com

11 15

LINK Pastor Column: Bible tells truth about dinosaurs - Morrow County Sentinel

It amazes me that people continue to believe this despite what science tells us. Okay, maybe in Jurassic World (but that is make believe too, just like the Bible).

Death affected everything including the plants and animals. The Bible says, “For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now” (Romans 8:22). Therefore, dinosaurs could not have died off before humans came on the scene. Dinosaurs began to die after man sinned. There was no death before humans.

ballou 8 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Evolutionists teach that dinosaurs lived more than 200 million years ago.

This guy doesn't even have his facts straight to start his article. The dinosaurs became extinct 65 million years ago when a mountain-size asteroid slammed into Earth just off the coast of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula, dooming the dinosaurs and leading to their extinction.

ballou Level 8 July 20, 2022

Check out pastor Greg Locke in Tennessee for one batsh!t crazy loon!

Just read a little from the above link! Think I threw up a little in my mouth! Gotta go get a cold one to cleanse myself!

It took to the mid 1800 for many to discover they were more than just red dragons from hell.

This is so annoying. Firstly, how in the hell did they deduce this about dinosaurs by using Romans 8:22? That passage refers to the concept of pain and discontent of life, but will see thru to brighter days using "hope". Romans 8:23, 8:24, and 8:25 continue this concept of hope.

It's called context clues! You learn about them in like grade school! How insanely absurd is it, that these Christians continue to use random text to preach their current agenda with absolutely baseless nonsense?!

Furthermore, are they seriously trying to say that these huge beasts with razor-sharp ginormous teeth are used to nibble on plants?! Why wouldn't they just have teeth like their other herbivore counterparts?

I don't think that these pieces of the Bible were ever meant to be picked apart and used as code for every day life. These texts were written before the age of our science today, and at that ancient time, these thoughts might have made some sense to explain things beyond their ability to understand, but we've come so far! We've proven so much that has debunked these insane ideologies, that trying to hang on by a thread and making insane excuses out of context from an outdated book seems absolutely absurd to me. I just don't think I'll ever understand.

Okay, rant over! 🙃

Corpsy Level 3 June 25, 2022

The religious communities have been pulling texts from their holy books to try and justify their agendas for a long time. I complete agree with you and enjoyed reading your rant.

Speaking of death, that pastor is absolutely brain dead.

🙃🙃 yep!

Bingo!

Those were very sharp teeth for eating vegetables. No, wait. Maybe they all had teeth like a cow and when man sinned they sharpened up. LOL I do remember a film with Raquel Welsh where they lived with the dinosaurs.

Don’t remember seeing the Dino’s. Couldn’t take my eyes offa Raquel!!!!

I didn't know about this one:

"Dinosaurs were also originally vegetarians. All animals were. Genesis 1:30 says, “And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.” That’s a big difference from most modern portrayals of dinosaurs."

Hilarious. T. Rex a vegetarian? What utter morons. And that's who's making policy??? Yikes!!!

Moron, you have to be kidding, who ever he/she may be they have gone way, way past being moronic imo.

The pulpits of this planet are filled with raving lunatics.

Were the Crusades fake too?

Very much so. In fact, the crusades are still going strong today! 🙃

Sometimes I wonder if I'm still on planet earth. These people are lunatics.

Pastor Stephen Howard is dangerously mentally defective.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673464
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.