Agnostic.com

7 17

LINK George Carlin about abortion and 'the sanctity of life'. - YouTube

George Carlin, 1996, says it all.

Carlin used to say that when fascism comes to America, it will wear a white religious face.

Now, that was a man who knew his country, all too well.

David1955 8 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

George Carlin was very funny and my favorite comedian and he hit it right on the mark as usual. While I believe all women should have access to an abortion with reasonable limits I don’t think that was an issue that should have been decided by the courts. The Supreme Court is not blocking abortion, they are just sending it back to the states for them to decide. Unfortunately some of them driven by religious fanatics will make the wrong decision. That doesn’t mean I’m going to start voting for the idiotic democraps who are pushing a radical green agenda which threatens to wreck this country!

A Woman can only produce one full term pregnancy in a year while a man can produce 100's of full term pregnancies in a year. Regulating sperm seems more practical in terms of preventing pregnancy.

Mandatory vasectomy for males reaching puberty. They are easily reversible when and if the male decides he is ready for the responsibility of reproduction.

What's that? You don't want the government telling you what to do with your body and reproductive system?

(Insert Sarcastic Tone)

Sanctity of life, my ass!

Carlin always nailed it.

Delicious irony! 😂

Yes, Carlin was funny. There is still a lot of truth in what he says here. The Supreme Court should listen to this because their recent action will someday bite them in the ass.

Welcome to the fascists red states of amirika!!!

All create by obstructionist regressive republican fascists death cult members!!!

They will use any means possible to block the rights of women, the poor, the malnourished, the last of the middle class, the minorities, and those who have any type of medical needs!!!

It is about a very very few greedy white men stealing any and all rights and power that belong to our society and culture!!!

They are indenturing us into complete enslavement wholesale!!!

It is a long time since USA was since as a beacon for progressive thinking. It's pretty bloody sad actually.

For many recent decades, the U$A has been marching steadily backwards towards the repression that the Founding Fathers sought to escape when they removed themselves from the United Kingdom.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673546
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.