Agnostic.com

26 3

Movie Star Crush

What famous person is your ideal if you had your choice. Dead or alive.....I know WoW all the choices. Mine is Colin Farrell. Yeah he is an ass hole LOL

annedoneal 6 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Helen Mirren. I even had a secret hope that she would be the next Doctor.

I forgot her on my list. Truly amazing.

Liam Neeson and if I swung the other way, Scarlett Johansson.

Scarlett yes, Liam no.

Marissa Tomei hands down 🙂.

Sigourney weaver... she was really hot in that Alien movey. Im to old for that now. Maybe Ann Margaret a second. My wife reminds me of her.

Do comic book characters count? If so then Tank Girl. If not then probably Sigourney Weaver circa Alien/Aliens or Charlize Theron. Men-wise, James Dean (obviously) or his modern facsimile Brad Pitt.

Historically, it has to be Audrey Hepburn, currently Aubrey Plaza, and my lifelong 'mancrush' must be THE coolest actor EVER, Steve McQueen!

I LOVE Aubrey Plaza!!!

Ingrid Bergman, and if I wasn't born straight, Cary Grant.

Could have still worked..He was gay...S

@NormCastle Can't see how that would have helped me.

I had a crush on Candice Bergman many moons ago 🙂

Agnes Moorehead. A really great actress.

Jake Gyllenhaal and Darren Hayes from Savage Garden. Pink is my girl crush.

Re-read question... Not all movie stars, but sticking with it!

This lovely lady right here. Jessica Alba.

Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie were the ones who made me aware I'm not a cis hetero woman. I'm demisexual (I am not sexually attracted to anyone until after more than a year), though a partial transmale (I have a partial self identity as male) but I sure do notice the mammalian curves, though without the sexual element.

[goo.gl]

OK probably Eddie Murphy

Benedict Cumberbatch!! Also David Tenant and Aidan Turner. And Lupita N’yongo.

Jessica Rabbit! I don't know why, but l am drawn to her.

Simon Baker is my man-crush. He has those wonderful sleepy eyes.....swoon!!

I think a young Robert ito, or George Takei. John Lone would also make the list, if he didn't smoke

Wow, this is a hugely difficult question to answer. I have no idea who is famous these days and no one really stands out from the past that I can think of. I think my problem is that they’re just people and humans come a dime a dozen. It doesn’t help that I don’t expose myself to excessive quantities of pop culture. It also doesn’t help that they cake on the makeup and read from prescripted lines. So I’m bound to choose an idolized female (or male), of which everything I know of them is fake, and there’s fake people everywhere. I’ll pass. I know what I want and Hollywood ain’t it.

Hmmm... MY list is pretty long, but I will narrow it down to a few: Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, ALL of the Skarsgård men. I also wouldn't kick Colin Hanks out of my bed either.

Not a movie star, but I've been on a bit of a 90's Grrrl Rock jag lately (Breeders, Garbage, L7, Veruca Salt etc. etc.) so...
Adalita Srsen from Magic Dirt. And as no-one outside of Australia will have any idea who she is, here's a video.

Only one I love is Joni Mitchell.
She never called me though.
?

The first celebrity I fell in love with, when I was all of 12 years old, was Ingrid Bergman...still love her to pieces...most all the others are great masturbation motivation, but not love...

James Cameron, for Avatar.
Mery Streep, for The Devil Wears Prada.

Re your comment on Colin Farrell. Women always like bad boys, until they find one. (In answer to your question, for me, Sharon Tate, now and forever. )

Alive Bonnie Langford
Dead Louise Brooks

Marlyn Munroe.

Coldo Level 8 Apr 27, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:67398
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.