Agnostic.com

19 3

How long did it take you to achieve your current level?

It took me 22 long days to get to level 7

ebdb 7 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Level 7! in 22 days!? I'm impressed.

I think I have been on here about six months and should reach level 8 within the next coupel of weeks.

54 years, 8 months and 22 days.

3 days

I don't really know

What level.
I'm a Nth level qigong adept...yes, I can walk through walls invisibly.

About a month to level 7.

3 weeks. Are there prizes being handed out? Did I win?

No prize until level 8

41 years

I joined Jan. 24rth, so three months to pass level eight.

That's pretty quick to get to level 8. You must be on here all the time!

@ebdb I made a lot of comments. I was only on in the mornings and evenings, but this is Thailand, so was one place where I could talk about weird things in English, which I keep finding that I'm forgetting. Even with all this English exposure I find myself struggling for English words when messaging with my daughter, as Thai words and phrases are all that come up. I finally gave up and started teaching my daughter some Thai, same as I had to do with Creole and Spanish when the kids were little.

Close to 5 months to level 8. My posts were written questions and i had long comments on a lot of my answers.

Nice to know. I just starting posting to reach level 8 and that free T-shirt.

@ebdb. I just got mine today...

Three months since my join date.
22 days? fffffffffuuuuuuuuu..... That's like 454.54 points per day.

Nice average!

4 days to level 4

About 3 months, but I took a month off in the middle. I kinda wish I wouldn't level up because it's proof I spend too much time online, but I like it so whatever. Level 6 here I come!

MsAl Level 8 Apr 27, 2018

Feb. 7, 2018. I don't want it to feel like a competition.

I've been on everyday, even if just for a bit, since I joined, 12/23, I believe.

Don't take this wrong, but you are a beast and impressive! Level 9, WOW!

Not worried about it... I understand every level takes more active participation to reach it, however this is fun and a learning experience day in day out while reading other members discussions or posting ideas on my own. I am not in a hurry to move up the ladder. The minute I focus on that goal then becomes a chore and the fun goes out the window. I'll get to level X when I get there, not sooner not later.

I'll be at 5 by sometime today and it was about a week to get there. The levels are an interesting concept, which I guess shows we want to know what is under that next star. But for me it has been fun seeing what other people are thinking

About four days.

Athos Level 5 Apr 27, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:67446
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.