Agnostic.com

33 2

What is your favorite TV-Series ?

Mine are - Westworld, Game Of Thrones, The Queen.

heetendra 5 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Too many to list. I watch all the network stuff that is so popular today and can see almost any program here or in the UK because I do a lot of streaming. This puts me a day behind and able to watch TV series without commercials.

I don't think I have one. There are several things I watch of vastly different genre and tone depending on my mood. I visit Netflix and I'm a member of Amazon prime so when I do hit a series I like I end up binge watching for a couple hour stretch over the course of a week or two. Between the two I bounce all over the place in what I watch. One day I might be in a Disney mood and watch something fluffy and light. The next day I might hit up a drama series or something Occult related. Sometimes biographies or historical shows are my thing. Just really depends on my mood. I get this way with books and music too.

AmyLF Level 7 Apr 27, 2018

netflix's I quit watching broadcast because of commercials.

Vikings is a kind of hidden gem you should definitely watch.

I love Vikings. A great series.

I haven't seen it since the end of Season 4... I'm jonesin'!

@ailurophile season 5 just hit hulu I watched it all in one sitting???

Supergirl
The Flash
Green Arrow
Legion
Game of Thrones
Poldark
Grantchester
The Crown
Victoria
Destination Truth
Expedition Unknown
Disjointed
Grace and Frankie
Rupaul's Drag Race
Star Trek: Discovery

Game of Thrones, Rise, Outlander, Handmaids Tale

X files at this moment. Old reruns and the new ones.

4 EPs into Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams, its pretty solid.

Star Trek (TOS, TNG, VOY, DS9, and DIS)

Gohan Level 7 Apr 27, 2018

Vera;
Broad church;
George Gently
Midnight, Texas

Game of thrones by a long long way

Firefly.

Potentially Joss Whedon's finest work, aborted before it could be fully realized, by 20th Century Fox...😟

Stargate SG-1

WestWorld.

I'm a big fan of Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. Also love the various Marvel SH series, but my #1 fav right now is Westworld, on HBO.

I only stream, no cable tv subscription. Even so, I rarely watch shows. These days it’s mostly Aron Ra and Paulogia on YouTube.

I will say though that Lost in Space and The Frankenstein Chronicles on Netflix have caught my attention.

Dr Who
Breaking Bad
Modern Family
America's Got Talent

MsAl Level 8 Apr 27, 2018

I also like the series that featured teenagers on bikes and some extraterrestrial entity underground. Watched all of it in one weekend , now have forgotten the name.

My favorite of all-time are Six Feet Under and Lost

There are several: The Crown was brilliantly done and I really like most of the British period series. Another great one (except for the icky and religious parts) is call the Mid-wife.

I love TV. I love Walking Dead, Call The Midwife, and many other PBS shows, Big Bang Theory, Family in Pieces, Rachel Maddow, Westworld, Bill Maher. Instinct and The Crossing are new shows that I like. I record my favorites and watch them at other times, since I am always going somewhere, doing something. I do enjoy my TV though. I forgot Jeopardy and Vikings.

The Big Bang Theory
Project Runway
CBS Sunday Morning

Not into tv 10-20 mins news daily, maybe. Used to enjoy Friends, Seinfeld, Fraisier.

It changes after I've watched the series a few times and moved on.

Right now it's Atypical, Grace and Frankie, and the Blacklist.

I don't watch much TV but will make time for Judge Judy. I am planning on watching game 7 in the Bucks vs. Celtics series

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:67487
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.