Agnostic.com

10 22

"I urge Americans to remember that the breed of Christian Fascism we are up against is an apocalypse cult."

...a very poignant point made by the author. They actually want an apocalypse to occur and, are willing to make it happen.

[link.medium.com]

Reignmond 7 July 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tru dat. They are even breeding herds of cattle with just the right color (red-brown) needed for the Revelation prophesy to be realized.

Which is why the push for more guns is so significant...add up everything the SCOTUS has done in the last 6 months and what they are intending to do in the next 6 months and we have "The Perfect Storm". The Mid Terms are make or break for the Democrats and it isn't looking very good. Biden is ineffective as he doesn't have the votes he needs to get anything done and the problem only gets worse from here...This country is in BIG TROUBLE.

Everything they do is aimed at the toppling of governments, anarchy, chaos....the breakdown of Secular Law. ( NOW Doesn't Sharia Law look good ???? We knew you'd see the light)

Supreme Court is moving us into the Vigiliantism. Then....it's just a matter of time. First some sporadic killings, then all out slaughter

twill Level 7 July 4, 2022

SCOTUS is setting up a civil war...

@phoenixone1 Civil War is already here.

They are ready, willing, and eager for that rapture.

This is what I’ve been saying for quite some time now, as I was raised in one of these apocalyptic religions! They not only pray but do what they can to hasten the day when Jesus returns. They believe that the Middle East is where this final Armageddon will be touched off, and so they fervently support the state of Israel. They view our precious little planet as a gift from God to exploit and pillage as they see fit. The Earth is nothing but a waiting room for an eternity of bliss that they believe awaits them.

The so-called conservative atheist has chosen to lie down with this devil, and the devil wants his due. In the new fascist society, the conservative atheist will soon be just as much a pariah as the liberal.

I’m afraid you are spot on. And part of their hope is a conflagration in the Middle East. 😱

The last thing we want is an apocalypse zealot with their finger on the Nuke Launch Button.

Trump OR Pence ... DeSantis is no better either.

It's a little difficult for me to imagine that mindset. But then I remember some of the religious fanatics from the past who willingly suicided themselves because of their religious beliefs. In psychology, we often deal with sick minds that are willing to kill the body they inhabit. Now, people like that are "coming out" everywhere. Personally, I think the trigger for that was Trump.

Resist!

With every last bullet.

@phoenixone1 Whatever it takes.

This is truth. We either remove the right from power forcefully or live in a fascist state.

Removing them by force is too political if we make the first move...let them take the first shots...document the HELL out of it...THEN take them out.

@phoenixone1 Indeed! Preemptive strikes are a tactic that Putin or George W. Bush employ, without cause.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675080
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.