Agnostic.com

10 2

Diamond and Silk

Am I the only person who has been living in a vacuum and didn't know that Diamond and Silk existed until DT's unhinged yammering happened on FOX yesterday?

#fox
AmelieMatisse 8 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never heard of them.. maybe they're the front band for nugent'??? Lol

Eh, I remember them from the campaign days. A lot of sound, very little substance.

I've no idea what that is.

Stones and stockings me dear !

Yeah... what ^ she said.....

Actually it is best not to know. These women should get as little attention as possible.

DT was yammering about them a week or two ago. Previous to that, I had never heard of them. Seeing as they have his support, doubtful that I care to listen to their voices, can only take his in very, very, very small doses.

I don't know what you are talking about.

That's OK. You aren't missing much.

Knew nothing about Diamond and Silk until this week.

I believe you must be living on vacuum. Come into the right light. It's ok. Koolaid is in the corner.

Oohhhhhh......is it raspberry koolaide today???

He, he, he, ha, he, ha. Is that a new hip hop group with dragon energy or something like that?

I have ignored them in the past when they showed up on little TV news blurbs.

Apparently we both have.... If anything then it has been on different vacuum ???

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:67611
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.