Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Josh Hawley Gets SHUT DOWN By Law Professor - YouTube

This should happen more often.

redbai 8 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Youtube comments on the exchange:

“You’re inciting violence by questioning my idiotic beliefs” she needs a LOT of help

When I was a kid, a college professor was a lot like a doctor or lawyer in that they were admired positions. Now, apparently anyone can be a 'professor' and have absolutely no idea what SHE is talking about. How small is her (and people like her) world where she sees everything through a lens of oppression and microaggression. It's pathetic.

She's obviously someone who has never been challenged or faced scrutiny before, so she's triggered by a simple line of questioning.

I love people like this. She makes herself and all her ideas look completely insane.

Never send your child to a College that has Professors like her.

If she treats a senator like this, I feel so god damn sorry for her students. Holy shit.

The Democrats have become such extremists. Now their official line is men can get pregnant — and if you disagree, you’re violent. They have lost their minds and the whole country can see it."

She literally told him that he incites violence by asking a simple question about her "field of research". The audacity of these people is remarkable.

This lady needs help. Look at her eyes and her strange breathing. Shes really fighting some demons.

BD66 Level 8 July 13, 2022

There you go trying and failing to be relevant again. Not one reference to how she might be wrong or how Hawley might be correct, just a bunch of pathetic insults.

@redbai I'm just showing you that the majority of people who viewed the exchange believed Hawley came off as reasonable, the the Berkeley professor came of as nuts. See for yourself:

@BD66 You demonstrated that you can pick and choose comments for a youtube video (if they are authentic at all) and pretend that you've made a point. The videos you posted certainly don't and Josh Hawley trying to save face with a BS title to pretend he won that altercation is nothing but self-serving BS.

@redbai I just picked one of them and copied the comments from the top down. If you scan them all more than 95% of the comments are from people who believe the Law Professor is nuts, and fewer than 5% are critical of Hawley. This illustrates how ridiculous the headline of your post was:

Josh Hawley Gets SHUT DOWN By Law Professor - YouTube

@BD66 So now we're at the part where you make up BS you can't back up. Prove you read all the comments and that "95% of the comments are from people who believe the Law Professor is nuts". You can't because you pulled those numbers out of your ass like most of what you say.

@redbai Count for yourself. The comments are right there.

LibertyMatrix
LibertyMatrix
2 hours ago
She surpassed my expectations in all of the worst ways.

Torinux
Torinux
3 hours ago (edited)
The way she smiles like saying "You Sir, are sooooooo ignorant". These individuals are getting so detached from reality by the day that is getting real scary.

LibertyMatrix
LibertyMatrix
2 hours ago
"At one time, educators boasted that their role was not to teach students what to think but how to think. Today, their role is far too often to teach students what to think on everything from immigration to global warming to the new sacred trinity of 'race, class and gender.'" - Thomas Sowell

Johnny Bob Trucker
Johnny Bob Trucker
16 hours ago
Completely detached from reality. Unhinged immoral insanity

J. Shingler
J. Shingler
2 hours ago
This chick is nuts! To call her a professor and have her believe what she states is bizarre!

CopperQueen K🪶
CopperQueen K🪶
14 hours ago
She got emotional because she couldn't convince him men can get pregnant is hardly a slam

gum zee
gum zee
14 hours ago (edited)
She is crazy you can hear the arrogance.... headline is hilarious, and what ever happend to following the science.

Sunny Min
Sunny Min
16 hours ago
Hold on.... you're saying this professor works for a top university in the world? Uh... wait... I'm so confused if she's actually a law professor at Berkeley or a student helping a law professor.

Tom DeWitt
Tom DeWitt
16 hours ago
Wow, NBC really nailed the headline again. Even her best moments of the exchange make her look insane. I think she'd be a great addition to MSNBC! Hard hitting analysis for sure. Imagine the ratings! Wtf are you guys going to do now that Orange Man is gone?

John Dingle
John Dingle
14 hours ago
Whatever happened to logic and reasoning? That was bedrock of western civilization. Now we have childish rhetorical tantrums from so called educators.

Ryan Kavoosi
Ryan Kavoosi
2 hours ago
You ask her a question in class and you'll end up in HR department and terminated! People should be able to ask any questions from different points of view! It's called freedom!

Bob Woodford
Bob Woodford
14 hours ago
And the prof is "sane-phobic."

Tyler Mattingly
Tyler Mattingly
2 hours ago
“Law professor spouts delusion and is detached from reality at senate hearing.”
There, I fixed the title for you.

F M
F M
16 hours ago
The arrogance is appauling

SNAP
SNAP
16 hours ago
Nobody got slammed besides the antagonistic “professor” lmao

aroundandround
aroundandround
16 hours ago
The professor was insufferable.

SlyFan1993
SlyFan1993
12 hours ago
It really is amazing how many things are now considered some form of "phobia" or "ism" these days.

joe blow
joe blow
3 hours ago
She has to be privileged to be able to act rude to a sitting US senator like that. Hawley is a graduate of the finest law school in the country and she acts like he is uneducated.
All this woman is about is race, gender and victimization.

Chris Osborne
Chris Osborne
16 hours ago
I wonder if she's only identifying as a professor? Because surely this is an act.

moocha4030
moocha4030
59 minutes ago
Abusers threaten to harm themselves if you don't give them what they want. This is called emotional blackmail.

Am I Missing Something?
Am I Missing Something?
3 hours ago
So now these days it's controversial to say that men can't get pregnant, wow.

Pale Feet
Pale Feet
11 minutes ago
Shoutout to senator Hawley, he was calm, cool and collected… just how you have to be with dealing with a lunatic.

Ulysses Alvarez Laviada
Ulysses Alvarez Laviada
1 hour ago
So, Khiara M. Bridges, profesor of Law at Berkeley university tells us in this video referring to “men who get pregnant”:

“…we can recognize that this impacts women while also recognizing that it impacts other groups.”

So far, I have no objections to what she is saying but a question is still standing and unfortunately Josh Hawley didn’t ask it.

So if pregnancy impacts women and “other groups” and Khiara tries to corroborate that Josh Hawley is transphobic by asking the question:

“Do you believe that men can’t get pregnant?”

Josh Hawley answer that is not transphobic since Khiara herself has already admitted that trans men can get pregnant and trans men are no synonymous with men in rhe same way that trans women are not synonymous with women nor with non binary. Can you see in what melting pot of undifferentiated genders is Khiara forcing her narrative into?

If Khiara respects the existence of different groups then she has to respect the existence of trans men groups and non-trans men groups. But, her statements clearly lead to wanting to dilute men in general into trans men in order to pass trans men off as biological men. This is undoubtedly phobic towards men.

Thus, it is actually Khiara the one being menphobic for denying the existence of men. Josh Hawley recognizes the existence of transmen and he just wanted to clarify that trans men can get pregnant since ultimately they are biological women, but men cannot get pregnant. Is that difficult to understand?

But then you have all these mobs of mainstream progressives media acting like smart-aleck saying that Khiara Bridges owned Josh Hawley.

No, she didn’t own him and not, he is not transphobic. If anything Khiara showed being menphobic.

Polr
Polr
3 hours ago
wow she “slammed” him? i think nbc got the title a little mixed up.

Her: Are Chairs Floating?
Him:No
Her: So you’re denying that chairs exist?

W
W
15 hours ago
What a joke Berkeley is. Berkeley has probably started restarted teaching the "science" of alchemy

JayRTeev
JayRTeev
14 hours ago
The only person getting slammed is this delusional “Professor”

Ronallist
Ronallist
1 hour ago
"Slams?" She didn't slam anything. She slammed herself.

S I
S I
13 hours ago
You never disappoint: the professor slams the senator! How delusional could you get? Just what I was expecting from NBC.

qoqo pepper
qoqo pepper
3 hours ago
“Yep.” 😆loved that ending❤️

John Dingle
John Dingle
14 hours ago
"Are you? Are you? Are you?" "You might learn a lot." Condescending jabbering from an affirmative action graduate.

First Last
First Last
12 hours ago
That WOMAN is straight up nuts. That's what makes her a professor. Those that can't do, teach.

Chas C
Chas C
15 hours ago
NBC, what is the journalistic definition of 'Slams"?

Greg B
Greg B
16 hours ago
This lady(?) is absolutely insane. The mental gymnastics she must go through just to live everyday has got to be exhausting. I counted 11 things during her inane babbling that are offensive to many people.

aguynamedAJ
aguynamedAJ
41 minutes ago
he literally answers his own question at the beginning 🙄 “the core of this right then is about what?” PEOPLE WITH A CAPACITY FOR PREGNANCY 🗣🗣🗣

RADIO HILL
RADIO HILL
16 hours ago
the professor is doing exactly what she signed up for. MARXISM!

pat adam
pat adam
15 hours ago
Wow she is literally insane ! Lmao 🤣

Reece
Reece
16 hours ago
I respect Hawley for keeping calm, respectful and professional in the presence of Blasphemy

Jose E
Jose E
16 hours ago
Republicans are going to run this clip on a loop during the midterms.

Felix DaSilva
Felix DaSilva
15 hours ago
Slams the senator? I think the other way around. How could she be allowed to teach?

Scare Crow
Scare Crow
23 minutes ago
So, this professor represents 'higher learning'..??
I'm glad I opted out of college and became a mechanic.

Trivial Gravitas
Trivial Gravitas
16 hours ago
If she represents the academy, colleges are broken. She doesn't deserve her degree acting like a child like this.

Dusty Bottoms
Dusty Bottoms
5 hours ago
I can't wait to listen to Matt Walsh later!!

John Price
John Price
4 hours ago
Just to clarify, "I just want to point out your line of questioning is transphobic," means "you might ask me questions I don't have an answer for, so I need to call you hateful."

Brian Shea
Brian Shea
15 hours ago
"Law Professor" ??? Degree from a box of Cracker Jack Slams who ? Sen. Hawley made this woman look completely insane.

AxL
AxL
9 hours ago
I LOVE IT!!!

Bam Bam
Bam Bam
16 hours ago
Look at her eyes as she's flailing and scrambling to make sense of herself.

Zac Helton
Zac Helton
15 hours ago
If you're impressed by her, you're as insane as she is.

Am I The Drama?
Am I The Drama?
13 hours ago
Now If diversity were inherently good, inherently valuable, inherently wonderful, why would we have to have the highly-paid profession know as 'diversity consultant' to manage it? Things that are inherently good, to enjoy them, or to make the most of them, you don't need a consultant. You don't need a consultant to make the most out of good-tasting food, beautiful weather, the affection of your friends. Those are inherently good things. Diversity required consultants because diversity is hard. Diversity is difficult. It's because it's difficult for people to try to work, to act, and live together with people who are unlike themselves.

Ricardo Molina
Ricardo Molina
8 hours ago
The person who got slammed here is the person who had their eyes bulging out of their head with a fake smile holding in anger for simply having a question answered and failed to agree to disagree professionally. If saying a gender cannot get pregnant does not mean you hate or are afraid of someone who identifies as a gender they are biologically not. SHE SLAMMED HERSELF! ROYALLY!

Andrew Baldwin
Andrew Baldwin
1 hour ago
"Men can have babies"
~The party that claims to be the party of science

Scott Allen blows Dittzx
Scott Allen blows Dittzx
14 hours ago
Shout out to George Floyd on 2 years of sobriety. It took some tough love but he did it. Say his name liberals!!

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey
59 minutes ago
Trying to imagine a comparison of this professor and Jill Biden's dissertations...

Joe Blow
Joe Blow
14 hours ago
That's not a professor that's an affirmative action graduate

G Diaz
G Diaz
14 hours ago
the poor students being forced to deal with this lunatic professor

rig4365
rig4365
1 hour ago
Extraordinary!!!

James Metro
James Metro
9 hours ago
This professor should be fired ASAP

Polybius Nymb
Polybius Nymb
1 hour ago
Tomorrow, the Webster-online dictionary will be retroactively changing the definition of “slams”.

The Ominous iOG
The Ominous iOG
2 hours ago
Screaming at the top of your lungs, and interrupting someone trying to have a conversation is "slamming" people now eh?

Larry Curtis
Larry Curtis
16 hours ago
No she sounded like what's wrong with the world! Your title is BS!

Matthew B
Matthew B
4 hours ago
"Law Professor calls senator names instead of answering questions". Would have been a more appropriate title. However, I realize that any shred of honesty is impossible to find in NBC reporting.

guy minthorne
guy minthorne
16 hours ago
Wow…insane…she is insane

Brooklyn Guy
Brooklyn Guy
1 hour ago
Senator Hawley was doing his dead-level best to be courteous and polite, but the professor continued to launch nasty, sarcastic and puerile remarks at him. Plus she incessantly talked over him when he tried to respond to her. The problem with the wokesters is that they mistake sarcasm for wisdom and nasty , snarky remarks as intelligence. In the real world and not the insane and upside down fantasy world of the woke, when you resort to hysteria , nastiness and sarcasm , You already Lost the debate. Furthermore, she acts like not only should you NOT be allowed to disagree with her, but that if you even question anything that she's saying, that automatically makes you a "Bigot" and a "Transphobe". Very childish!

edward batista
edward batista
22 minutes ago
This is insane

psyphen2
psyphen2
12 hours ago
1980s & 90s: "Kids, stay in school"
2020s "Run a fast as you can and get a real job"

Tony
Tony
2 hours ago
It appears this is what happens when nations like America, turn their back on God.

He is allowing the heathen to rise in power to punish America for her unrepentant sins.

This happened to the Israelites. The Babylonians increased in power and punished the Israelites for their sins.

It appears America headed for extremely tough and unbearable times going forward.

Individually, all I can say is to repent and turn from your sins and declare Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior for the rest of your natural life.

May the Lord God be with you. Amen.

Phlyp
Phlyp
2 minutes ago
The only thing getting “slammed” here are democrats chances of winning back moderates

Urwomansfantasy
Urwomansfantasy
14 hours ago
All this time I thought those guys just had beer belly's ..... I feel like a fool.

81DaddyMac
81DaddyMac
10 hours ago
Look at those Manson Lamps she keeps flashing! This Professor is absolutely insane.

Mel R
Mel R
14 hours ago
Maybe she identifies as a law professor today and tomorrow as a sushi chef. That's how our world operates now

michael zellers
michael zellers
1 hour ago
WOW! That's a law professor?? We are a doomed society.

stylac
stylac
15 hours ago
Nose rings are used to control bulls and occasionally cows, and to help wean young cattle by preventing suckling. Nose rings are used on pigs to discourage rooting.

Bryan Costello
Bryan Costello
13 minutes ago
I kept thinking her eyes were going to pop out of her head at any second 😂

Joe Blow
Joe Blow
14 hours ago
Lmao these are the "professionals " on the left folks 🤣🤣🤣

OldMrYoungDude
OldMrYoungDude
2 hours ago
I don't see her gaining any upper hand. She's insane 100%. No one can talk to insanity.

Jesse Burt
Jesse Burt
4 hours ago
I'm so happy to see the top comments for this video recognize what is really going on, I still have hope.

Viper
Viper
14 hours ago
Oh, she’s smart, but she’s also as nutty as a fruit cake.

Those things aren’t mutually exclusive.

Pewman Foibles
Pewman Foibles
8 hours ago
The way she brings up self harm in this discussion is psychologically abusive behaviour. “If you don’t believe/say what I want you to I’m going to harm myself.”

psyphen2
psyphen2
12 hours ago
Pfffff...neat headline. That woman is fueled by nothing but emotions and agendas.

Jimmy Rotten
Jimmy Rotten
3 hours ago
I'm surprised NBC didn't disable the comments for this one, LOL.

Chris Forrest
Chris Forrest
8 hours ago
After watching this professor, I think am qualified to be professor. Her wokeness won’t let her answer a simple question.

JE
JE
14 hours ago
WHAT the F "got slam" ill tell you i ain't downloading no freaking nbc app. And another the lunatic professor is F crazy.

Light Treason
Light Treason
12 hours ago
I’m not really up to date on my definitions lately. As I understand it, you call someone/something “transphobic” when you don’t have an answer to a very basic, logical question correct? E.g. What’s 2+2? Answer: That question is transphobic.

Trish
Trish
11 hours ago
I find it funny how any question with regards to gender is now considered transphobic... how does "are you speaking about women" incite violence... lol that title just goes to show how far gone we are 🤦🏽♀️

Patrick Hall
Patrick Hall
15 hours ago
"heated back-and-forth" would imply both sides.

Jorge Rios
Jorge Rios
12 hours ago
And yes she also teaches that unicorns exist as well! If you don’t believe that than your inciting violence!

Jonny Baze
Jonny Baze
1 hour ago
Hahahahaha hahahahaha the spin. “Insane professor gets slammed for not knowing basic biology, people worldwide laughing at her”, fixed the title that you were told to use just like every leftist source.

Sino Rich
Sino Rich
14 hours ago
CRAZY EYES, and I'm not talking about Sen. Hawley.

Brian S
Brian S
3 hours ago (edited)
Man that lady is just nuts.. They need to understand that most people aren't being malicious or actively hostile towards the LGBT community. We simply can't spend our lives catering and playing make believe and trying to keep up to the same warped reality 24/7. I'm still a live and live live kind of dude. But she is just plain unhinged. Most normal people can't keep up with all the new letters and isms all the time and I don't even know wtf "CIS" means.

I Hate SJW's
I Hate SJW's
2 hours ago
If I identify in a different age group, can I then date within that age group? If I identify a certain race can I use certain benefits associated with that group? Seems silly right.

Harry Hippie
Harry Hippie
1 hour ago
So asking a question for clarification makes you transphobic now? This world has become so twisted.

Barcelona Chair
Barcelona Chair
5 hours ago
Her better point to made about the development of Transphobia vs actual the discussion would be defining perimeters of said conversation. People in power carry more weight in the way they ask questions and their opinions, that power dynamic is a societal shift in cultural issues. Also the medium which the opinion is shared is crucial if there isn't a consensus drawn between both opposing parties. For example TikTok reaches many young viewers quickly as opposed to a Uni classroom or non televised senate hearing.

Discussions are necessary but many parts of society right now look at them at like a win and loss event rather than a process for learning.

Ronallist
Ronallist
1 hour ago
"Are you?! Are you!? Are you?!" Like a little child.

Dark Passenger
Dark Passenger
16 hours ago (edited)
"Law professor" embarrasses herself during Senate hearing." - Fixed that for you.

j Rowdy GI
j Rowdy GI
6 hours ago
Anybody can be a professor now I see.

ryan
ryan
11 hours ago
The senator knows exactly what he's saying & simultaneously pretended to be surprised.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera
37 minutes ago
“Delusional Law professor gets emotional”

newnewfolk21
newnewfolk21
10 hours ago
Fellas our time has finally come to bare children and live as independent single dads

bob smackey
bob smackey
1 hour ago
How did she "slam" him? She just made a fool of herself

J B
J B
15 hours ago
Can you imagine paying 100s of thousands of dollars for tuition to be "slammed" by this.... Uh.... Woman🤷♂️ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Places We Live
Places We Live
10 hours ago
More mental institutions are sorely needed.

Jizzle
Jizzle
15 hours ago
This nutty professor thinks Men can have babies😂

Jamison Tanksley
Jamison Tanksley
1 hour ago
We love to see someone defending the LGBT community trans men, fellow non-binary peoples & also defending cis women. Abortion rights effect all these communities.

She definitely schooled him and y’all should be ashamed I’m these comments. 1 & 5 trans people commits suicide and it’s starts by people like your not recognizing them for who they are

Jay Dee
Jay Dee
10 hours ago
KBJ should have been arrested at swearing in. She swore to uphold antidiscrimation laws she violated. Oath violation is 5 years in prison.

HTR Media, llc.
HTR Media, llc.
7 minutes ago
Love how NBC is clueless to their comment section. Literally nobody is holding this crazy eyed loon in "high regard" and she certainly didn't "slam" anyone.

Ryan Klautzer
Ryan Klautzer
2 hours ago
so just to clarify this;

when a report says "People with the capacity for pregnancy" asking a question to clarify seems kinda dumb to me.

It's by the facts what they meant.

The Professor is frustrated because Hawley wants to break down people into two groups "men" & "women"

When plenty of people "capable" of "Pregnancy" fit in both camps.

glorypaxson
glorypaxson
3 hours ago
Are you...are you...are you....nervous angry laugh
Lmao
This lady is a prof???

Zac Helton
Zac Helton
14 hours ago
The former president of Afghanistan was also at teacher at the same school.

@BD66 What do you think that proves? I have no idea where you got that nor have you demonstrated that any of it is real.

@redbai Here's how to see how I got that:

1. Go to one of the 4 videos.
  2. Click on "Watch on Youtube"
  3. A Youtube video will pop up.

You will see if you follow steps 1, 2, and 3 that the comments that pop up are exactly the same as the ones I have pasted here at agnostic.com.

You could argue that the hundreds of comments that can be summarized as "This woman is nuts" and the thousands of likes those comments received were all generated by bots, but, I don't believe it's is likely that someone could do that without youtube/google detecting it.

@BD66 Really? All four will list the exact same comments? Somehow I doubt that.

You might argue that but I'd argue that the cut and paste comments of a single youTube video doesn't prove anything. Nor do I believe you've read them all and have the ability to condense them into a single comment.

@redbai One of the 4 videos (the top one I believe) has the comments I cut and pasted. The general tone of the other 3 videos is the same.

@BD66 You don't know which one you copied the info from? As far as a "general tone" that's just another one of your comments you don't back up.

@redbai I will kick it off with the first few comments. Hopefully you can see how it works and take it from there:

She surpassed my expectations in all of the worst ways.

43 likes. Negative Comment About the Professor

The way she smiles like saying "You Sir, are sooooooo ignorant". These individuals are getting so detached from reality by the day that is getting real scary.

68 likes. Negative Comment About the Professor

"At one time, educators boasted that their role was not to teach students what to think but how to think. Today, their role is far too often to teach students what to think on everything from immigration to global warming to the new sacred trinity of 'race, class and gender.'" - Thomas Sowell

19 likes. Negative Comment About the Professor

Completely detached from reality. Unhinged immoral insanity

299 likes. Negative Comment About the Professor

This chick is nuts! To call her a professor and have her believe what she states is bizarre!

29 likes. Negative Comment About the Professor

She got emotional because she couldn't convince him men can get pregnant is hardly a slam

148 likes. Negative Comment About the Professor

She is crazy you can hear the arrogance.... headline is hilarious, and what ever happend to following the science.

Negative Comment About the Professor

Now, can you take it and comfirm my estimate of 95% negative about the Professor and 5% negative about Hawley is accurate?

@BD66 Your obviously not bright enough to know that doesn't demonstrate a 95% negative, but that aside, as I said before you picking and choosing comments you like doesn't prove your point any more than a theist picking and choosing from the bible proves there's a god.

@redbai I'm not picking and choosing anything. I copied all the comments from one video, and the first 7 were negative about the professor. I have the cognitive ability to quickly scan them all and come up with an estimate of 95%.

@BD66 There are 4 videos and you picked which one you would use comments from. FTR, that's "picking and choosing". There is nothing in any dialog that I've had with you that demonstrates you have the cognitive ability you claim so that's just self-serving BS.

@redbai Pick all the videos, count the comments, and you will see 90% to 95% of the commenters believe the Law Professor is nuts.

@BD66 Ah, this is where you say I should do your work to prove your point. You are so predictable. No, I won't do that because it doesn't matter and not my job to demonstrate your BS has merit. A bunch of assholes thinking that it's to much trouble to acknowledge the identity of a person as they wish to be acknowledged just demonstrates that there are assholes. I already know that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:676544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.