Agnostic.com

2 3

With over 3000 known chemicals untested for long term affect, used in fracking, food products, pet food, animal feed, and makeup, the EPA and the chemical producing corporations, who do not have information on what the short term or long term effects of these 3000 overtly over used chemicals! are to humans, animals, our water, our air, our environment overall!!!

of-the-mountain 9 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My tolerance for scented stuff is pretty low. I have a pretty acute sense of smell and it was the need to wear a mask during the pandemic that really clued me in on how much shopping triggered my asthma. The laundry aisle is a nightmare, I avoid it at all costs. Now that so much can be bought on line I don't have to deal with all the smelly products when I have to get groceries. All the products I use are scent free. That said, I'm sure I've been exposed to some pretty nasty stuff from my days when I worked in the printing industry.

I can't tolerate scented products, and when younger, they used to trigger migraines. My son is also very sensitive to them. Scented candles are the worst!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678686
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.