Agnostic.com

10 10

LINK Proof the Earth is Flat | FYI

I LOVE this. πŸ’œ

And it's posted in the "science" part of this site. Science. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm seriously dumber, just having read this. πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ˜¬πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That has to be satire, no, but wait, CPAC is happening. Perhaps there are not enough cats in the world. If the Earth is flat the cats to project all these idiots into space. They are still here and there a a lot of cats, so the earth is round.

I'm sure I've read that somewhere. The Earth can't be flat or cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now. Ha, ha. πŸ™‚

@RichCC Yes, you did. It was on this site, though it was good so I used it.

Yup, Flat as his reasoning and intellect..lololololololololol

The earth is flat to a certain level of approximation. πŸ™‚
As Isaac Asimov wrote in 1988 in The Relatively of Wrong, "The curvature of such a sphere [RCC: the earth, about 25,000 miles circumference] is about 0.000126 per mile, a quantity very close to 0 per mile."

I never take the earth's sphericity into account driving near my home. As far as I can tell the earth is basically flat.

The Relatively of Wrong -- [semanticscholar.org]

The author is a writer of fiction, and this essay clearly was meant as satire. Here’s another example of his work found in the fiction section of this online publication:
[vocal.media]

OMG...my brain hurts!

Why would the Earth be round? All maps show us North, South, East, and West.. πŸ™‚

I bought a globe-shaped map, but it rolled away and I haven’t found it yet. That’s evidence of something, maybe I drink too much.

That reads like satire. It's also a site that pays by performance, not product, so it could just be intentional to try to go viral.
Flat Earthers are stupid as fuck, for sure, but they're just not a thing I worry about. There are a ton of Republicans that are actively ruining our lives and taking our freedoms. I wish they were all distracted by the shape of the Earth; they sure are dumb enough to be taken by something that stupid.

@SeaGreenEyez All about the clicks, baby.

The surface of the earth is 70% covered in water.
A negligible proportion of the earth's water is carbonated.
The earth is flat QED.

;-P

SATIRE - NOT. I just tried to walk, but I wobbled. That’s evidence.

I will remain horizontal.

WTactualF....I hope it is satire........

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680044
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.