Agnostic.com

6 11

Who was it, Donald. Hilarious ad by Lincoln Project!!!!!!

racocn8 9 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is no one Donald can trust. Could it be that this has happened to him because he never did trust anyone?

Undoubtedly, Trump is a very disturbed, corrupt, needy person. He lives for the praise and adoration of people he privately ridicules as less thens and losers. To me the most astonishing thing is his followers. The talk about the deep state, conspiracy theories and civil war as they worship their false idol. I'm a Canadian and have a deep concern for the divisive, destructive events that are becoming common everyday occurrences in your country. I hope that your laws prevail and he is disqualified from running for office again. A fellow Canadian, Margret Atwood's Handmaid Tale is supposed to be fiction. She may turn out to be a soothsayer. I truly hope that is not where this is all heading.

The whispering voices and the paranoia in the video remind me of the old satirical comedy sitcom, Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman, where the opening title credits would be of her inner voices calling her name, as they did later in the series where she finally went completely nuts and ended up in a mental hospital. I would love to see Trump kill himself or end up in some kind of institution, preferably a non-white collar one, but I won't hold my breath.... He'll never kill himself because he has too much ego and self worship to do that.

Love it. I just hope he's in horrible mental anguish. I want him to feel like he's being tortured.

Thank you for posting this video. I donated money to the Lincoln Project twice. Now I'm being punished with demands for more money.

They won't let me watch their videos without donating each time. It's maddening.

The only thing they got wrong....... "Your father would be ashamed." That cretin would have only been ashamed that Donny got caught.

That is true of all Repubs, the only shame they ever feel is about getting caught at their misdeeds and crimes. That is why Nixon was treated as a disgrace and erased from the memory of the GOP, not for what he did, but because he got caught and was punished by having to resign. If Nixon had gotten away with everything, he would still be celebrated and treated as a hero in the GOP.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680888
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.