Agnostic.com

5 10

Liz lost her primary as expected. But her concession speech rang out with the truth of her feelings. Trump must never again be in the Oval Office!

Barnie2years 8 Aug 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder how she feels to no longer have to be a part of the incompetent group. Maybe this will be what wakens her up to how bad her party is.

The best case scenario as I see it would be for the Republican Party to have a major split between the true conservatives and the crazy fascist Trumplicans. That would weaken their voter base and make it harder to win elections except in the most backwards areas and low populations states where they love cults of any kind (religious, political, military). It would make the presidential elections interesting for sure. But I am not sure they are that suicidal yet.

Nice speech. 😏
Never forget she voted for all trump's moves while he was in the White House.
Never forget she had 2 opportunities to oust trump but before that she did nothing to stop his lies, point out the facts or in anyway put the breaks on that train. NOTHING! Not one correction to put the truth out there.
THIS is why she is a good politician - everyone's saying great speech, she'll make a good president - WTFW?!?!?! Ya'll forget about the beginning of this rant? Yeah, clearly ya did.
ACTIONS speak, she is a far right republican but pulls out the Lincoln card when every DAMN thing she voted on went against what Lincoln believed. Talk about a con.
Would not trust her as far as I can spit.

Powerful and courageous! She’d make a great President…..

No. She wouldn't. She's a republican.

No she would not. She is a hard right politician. I admire her backbone but her voting record is extreme right.

Bravo! Thank you, Liz Cheney.

And it's on to the road for President. The national vote might be greater than the WY vote. A great Primary would be her vs 45.

She would lose her membership in the GOP. Who could out extreme You-Know-Who would be interesting. Perhaps David Duke?

She would get slaughtered. I honestly think anyone running against Trump in the primary will get destroyed, but DeSantis would probably do the best.

@ChestRockfield Possibly but she's running so that might happen. I contend that 45 is a weak candidate, nationally, so might not win the Primary (if he's even allowed to run by law). I have no greater knowledge of the future than you, however, so make no grand stake in it. She, or he, may die or have any of a dozen life altering changes before 2024. I'll make firmer observations in 2024.

With any kind of luck, Trump will be in jail by 2024. Baring that, he will be so busy fighting the many criminal/civil charges against him he won’t have time to run a campaign. Or one of these charges against him will cause him to have a stroke and spend the rest of his miserable life in diapers.

@rainmanjr
Strength of candidacy in the Republican party follows a different set of rules. Polls are too "in a vacuum" for that party because of their electorate's ability to be spineless piles of trash. One need only look at Trump's primary challengers from '16 to see evidence of how this plays out. They'll talk shit about him, but as soon as he gets the nod, they all suck his dick. Trump still holds massive power over that party and they know he's petty and selfish enough to hold the whole thing hostage because he doesn't care about the party or have any actual ideals. All he cares about is himself.

@Barnie2years
I would fucking love for Trump to have a stroke big enough to debilitate him and make him incontinent, but not so big it killed him. On the list of things I want to happen to him that's closer to the top.
I still highly doubt we will ever see Trump or any other former president behind bars.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681899
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.