Agnostic.com

31 3

What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?

heetendra 5 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a Kid I wanted a Dirt Bike, but never got one. As an adult I've always wanted a brand new car, but I've always bought slightly used. However, I did have a rental car once with less than 15 miles on it.

Enlightenment, not yet.

To have a full time career.
I'll never get to do it, I'm disabled. Physical can't function that many hours a week.

I always wanted to be retired...I got that about thirteen years ago. Enough money to live on, never have to deal with people/bosses in a work setting again.

When I was growing up in Haiti, I wanted a doctor husband who was a childhood friend, 2.5 kids, a white farmhouse with rose bushes and a garden, several horses, being a university literature prof, then a teacher in a tropical country, similar to Haiti.

Got all of them.
Along the way, I changed my mind, though, and ditched the doctor. He's still a friend, though.

I also found out I don't do well trying to play the part of a wife. Or being a typical woman at all.

In fact, now I don't identify with either gender, and consider myself nonbinary, I don't even know my sexual orientation, being demisexual (only attracted to one person at a time, and only after a protracted relationship of over a year).

I think all genders are beautiful..I just don't feel lust.
But I can fall in love with anything, being "panromantic."

Yeah, until 2014, I didn't even know what a partial transmale, panromantic, demisexual, androgyne, or nonbinary person was, but now I know "I are one." 😉

Funny, I never wanted anything that bad that I didnt went and got myself. Well, as a child my first really wanted bad thing was a battery operated portable tape recorder, small reel to reel. I remember getting two... first for my birthday I believe 24.99 was the price I think, early 60's... something about speaking on the mike and hearing my voice back. Now, I will enjoy grandkids and that is not up to me. So... can't want them that bad, got a grandnephew born on my birthday. That is close enough for me and the baby was visiting last night, looks like a cabbage patch kid. Life is Good. I will settle for what I got.... Good Health. I wanted bad to go Salsa dancing last night... and I went, at 64 still got it! Like I said, Life is Good!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68200
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.