Agnostic.com

3 15

LINK Upset! Democrat Mary Peltola Defeats Sarah Palin in Alaska Special Election - Axios

Sarah Fucking Palin got defeated by Democrat Mary Peltola. Huge upset. First Native American member of the house from Alaska. This is huuuuge!

barjoe 9 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A native Democrat, neat. And Palin outspent her 4 to 1! One can only hope the GOP has drifted so far into MAGA nonsense that its appeal is becoming ever more limited.

Another defeat for Trump!

He’s getting crazier: demanding to be made president, demanding an immediate do over election.

The DOJ won’t have to prosecute him; he’ll be in an asylum.

Mad King Donald.

@Organist1 God, there are some great alternate reality stories there. I hope. He gets elected in 2024, goes completely bonkers, declares himself king. The Commodus of our times.

@Druvius It would make a great plot for an opera! Have you ever read the Ubu plays by Alfred Jarry? That's the character he really reminds me of.

Ranked choice voting makes a lot of sense to me.

Best way to provide more choices to voters.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684380
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.