Agnostic.com

3 9

Aint this a shit show. Two years after Biden is elected, the orange turd blossom is still worshipped by the un educated, the left behind, the I can't compete in the real world with the women, the immigrant, the black, the brown.

I must hate and scorn you and yet praise jesus.

Shit i am soooo tired of these assholes.

End of rant. Pass me a bourban.

Bigwavedave 8 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If only liars pants really caught on fire, we would have a very warm winter.

Trump is fulfilling his role of turning the US into sleazy reality TV. Please note how, like other TV series, the hero improbably survives one challenge after another, so that they can reappear on the next show, ready to go. The whole of American politics is a put-on scripted by the deep state to keep us occupied and distracted. Every other fucking word is Trump, Trump, Trump. If any of this were real, he'd have been history a long time ago. All the talk of woke this and woke that, but everyone is snoring. But we can't handle the truth, and the Deep State isn't about to start now... Fascism is here now, but the anesthetics have worked perfectly.

We'll never hear the end of this piece of crap.

@lilac-jadecanada... maybe in my lifetime. I sure hope so. It taste terrible in the mouth to use his name. Sort of like saying Hitler.

@Bigwavedave Which is why I use scump, not it's name.

@Bigwavedave Or...hitlump.

@Lilac-JadeCanada that's new

@Bigwavedave I made it up as far as I know, as I did with scump.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687579
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.