Agnostic.com

6 13

I just read the Angela Lansbury has died. It is a little known fact that I was a stand-in for her on Murder, She Wrote.

Gwendolyn2018 9 Oct 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good joke. Angela was a good actress and the part I enjoyed the most was as Mrs. Islin in The Manchurian Candidate. She did evil very well.

That's pretty cool, not her passing, which is sad; but you being her stand in. Did you meet her, and if you did, was she nice?

@Gwendolyn2018 Good one! 😁

Wow, cool connection. I've always enjoyed her as an actress. Because I have a lot of time on my hands in the evenings lately, I do tend to watch "Murder She Wrote" from time to time. It's fun to see so many actors in their younger years in that show. Story lines are always interesting, even in the old reruns. I heard an interview with her on Fresh Air some time ago. It seems she had a wonderful career and life.

Oh, I guess maybe it's a photoshopped image and I misunderstood. But still cool!

Nice photoshop

puff Level 8 Oct 11, 2022

Wow! Were you her stunt woman? 😁

@Gwendolyn2018 You do look swell with short hair for sure!

We're losing lots of our Grande Dames now, I don't blame them for exiting at all.

@Gwendolyn2018 I truly get it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.