Agnostic.com

6 16

LINK Greg Locke's church is so loud, his county may adopt a noise ordinance

Christian hate-preacher Greg Locke is so damn loud that local officials in Wilson County, Tennessee are on the verge of adopting a noise ordinance to cap the decibel level coming out of Global Vision Bible Church.

For years now, Locke, the MAGA cultist best known for spreading conspiracy theories to an ever-growing group of extremely gullible Christians, has been holding services twice a week inside a large circus tent in Mount Juliet. The music is loud, the preaching is turned up to 11, and the more recent “deliverance” services lead to crowds of people whooping it up under the false belief that demons are being exorcised.

This Halloween, Locke plans to hold a massive book burning outside the tent. That won’t be a quiet affair either. ...

snytiger6 9 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think a large tent burning would be in order. But that would just give him an excuse to pilfer more money from his brain dead followers.

First they work themselves up into a frenzy, then break out the gasoline and matches. I can think of several ways this could go sideways. 🔥⛺🔥🤣

Wouldn't it be a hoot if somehow the tent caught on fire, maybe from the flames or ashes from the fire drifting over to the tent?

Send your bibles to...

I am surprised that it is not already there.

Just another shithead showoff. I hope the noise ordinance happens, but also that the local news media ignore him...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692144
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.