Agnostic.com

11 2

Just so some Americans can read that not everyone agrees with them.

EU lawmaker quits after suspension over Ukraine stance [rt.com]
"An ex-member of the right-wing Identity and Democracy group wants to start another, oriented toward peace

EU lawmaker quits after suspension over Ukraine stance
© Getty Images / Robin Utrecht
Dutch MEP Marcel de Graaff has publicly quit Identity and Democracy, the right-wing parliamentary group that last week handed him a three-month suspension due to his “outrageous” comments against western involvement in Ukraine on social media, he announced on Monday, denouncing the group’s “attempt to silence me about NATO/Ukraine.”

“There is no room for a different opinion in the ID group,” de Graaff lamented in a press release posted to Twitter. “Members are now forced to follow the position of the parties ruling in their own countries. They have sacrificed their principles for power, but I am not prepared to do that.”

“I am in favor of de-escalating the conflict between Russia and Ukraine and I distance myself from the extremely belligerent position of the ID group,” the MEP declared. “We are waging a war that is not ours and our citizens are paying the price.”"
And
"De Graaff suggested like-minded MEPs form a group with him based on common points like “ending sanctions and de-escalating the Ukrainian conflict, respect for the autonomy and identity of the EU members states, and no vaccination coercion.” He claimed that while there are others in ID that feel similarly to him, they do not speak up out of “fear that the dominant parties in the group will sanction them.” Those parties include Italy’s La Lega and France’s Rassemblement National, both of which have been inching toward the mainstream western position on Ukraine."

FrayedBear 9 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You just expressed the prevailing maga opinion about the Russia and Ukraine situation. See that some Americans agree with you, even if they are our poorly educated.

The typos or algorithm are making it hard for me to understand what you are saying. Kindly fix.

@FrayedBear If Russia withdrew it's troops, wouldn't the situation deescalate? Are we supposed to allow Russia to doom territories it illegally annexed to suffer it's methodologies where dissidents fall out of windows or stumble upon novichok? There can be no solution where Russia is rewarded for it's aggression.

@Dave375 I think you have it the wrong way round. Fascism & genocide against the people of Donbass has been encouraged & substantially contributed to with US monetary, training & subversive support. Why would Russia withdraw to allow it to continue with renewed ferocity & vengeance?

@FrayedBear No, as usual YOU are mistaken. Russia invaded, end of story.

@Alienbeing The story started in 2014 with the US helping overthrow a pro-Russian Ukr. government.

@Dave375 I dislike MAGAs. But just because MAGAs are less jingoistic against Russia doesn't mean that they are wrong.

@Krish55 Let's stipulate that the U.S. was the principle cause for the overthrow of the pro-Russian government. That still does not justify Russia invading another country does it?

@TheInterlooper "If" what are you trying to compare?

@TheInterlooper OK I get it. However your "if/then" leaves out many alternatives.

Two words: Neville Chamberlain.

British prime minister neville chamberlain at 11.15am on sunday 3 september 1939 announced that Britain was at war with Germany because they refused to withdraw their fascist invasion of Poland.

[bbc.com]

on February 21, Putin ordered troops into two breakaway regions-Luhansk the People's Republic and Donetsk People's Republic- in eastern Ukraine, after recognizing them as independent states. Russia said the troops have not yet been deployed but will be "peacekeeping" in the regions which have been subject to fascist Ukrainian genocidal attacks since 2014.

[m.republicworld.com]

So are you saying that Chamberlain was wrong to fight fascism?

@FrayedBear, are you really that ignorant of history???

You need to read about the 1938 Munich Agreement in which the UK, France, and Italy ceded Sudatenland to Germany, in spite of a 1924 alliance agreement and 1925 military pact between France and the Czechoslovak Republic.

Upon returning from Munich, Chamberlain's plane landed at Heston Aerodrome on 30 September 1938, where he said, "We regard the agreement signed last night and the Anglo-German Naval Agreement as symbolic of the desire of our two peoples never to go to war with one another again".

Later that day, he stood outside 10 Downing Street, again read from the Agreement and concluded:
"My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Go home and get a nice quiet sleep."

Less than a year later the world learned what happens when you appease a maniacal leader intent on expanding his country. Do we really need to repeat that lesson???

"Those who fail to learn the lessons od history are condemned to repeat them." - George Santayana

@mcgeo52 I suggest that the experience to remember is to never trust a fascist. Ukrainian fascist were installed in power through American interference in a foreign democracy. Trump you have supposedly thrown out for his fascist habits. Biden supports Ukrainian fascists big time therefore as I've already argued can therefore only be also regarded as a fascist.
What's your problem? Cognitive dissonance?

@mcgeo52 perhaps you should also remember American history - failure in Korea, failure in Vietnam & Cambodia, failure in Afghanistan, failure in Syria . . .

Everything else you have had involvement in may well have helped your cost of living & quality of life at home but I doubt that there are many world citizens who have been affected by US machinations who are thankful for it particularly if they were not given green cards & transport to the US when you left their countries.

@FrayedBear, you are obviously buying, and trying to sell Russian propaganda regarding fascists. There are far more fascists in the Russian Army (or at least there were) than in the Ukrainian Army.

Yes, the Azov battalion as originally constituted in 2014 was aright wing organization, but even then less than half it's members were truly fascists. That percentage has dwindled significantly.

Meanwhile, Rusich and the Vagner Group are openly neo-Nazis.

It's also very hypocritical of you to condemn America's imperialism while supporting Russia's imperialism. FWIW, I opposed the wars in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Grenada, etc.

@FrayedBear No he is saying Russia invaded. Your absurd accusation regarding Donbass is merely Russia propaganda. Even if it was not, Russia has NO right to invade another country over an internal dispute.

@FrayedBear First there was no failure in Korea. The borders that existed prior to the invasion of the South by the Communist North still exist today.

We should have never become involved in S.E. Asia.

We didn't lose Afghanistan, rather or brainless President gave it away.

@Alienbeing is that why USA has invaded so many countries the last 150 years?

@Alienbeing #nworsa

@FrayedBear, the subject is Russia's unprovoked invasion of Ukraine. I won't defend US actions for the last 150 years, but those are no justification for Putin's warmongering.

@FrayedBear Your continuous feeble attempt to justify Russia's invasion of Ukraine by citing alleged invasions by the U.S. and others is a joke.

Didn't you ever learn that one bad deed does not justify another?

@FrayedBear #nworsa has been proven incorrect due to the effect of absolute zero.

SpayedBear is a Russian Troll, everybody but the moderators know this, in other social media this imbecile would have been banned for life due to promoting and posting propaganda and misinformation, but not here, kudos to our moderators, and to SpayedBear, go suck Putin's dick since you love to suck the British cocks so much.

What a pathetic excuse for a human being you are. As with the alien I will start using the hash tag #mofosnwor meaning @mofo1953's #stupidity¹ not worthy of response.

@FrayedBear suck suck suck, and fuck you too troll.

@Mofo1953 at about 10:45 pm where you are it is probably what you are pitifully doing - sucking alone on a bottle of alcohol.

@FrayedBear what an imbecile, I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, not even close, now get your lips ready to continue sucking your masters, Putin and the Brits, suck away bitch, then swallow.

Mofo 1953 Name calling is not an argument. You are engaging in a modern update of red-baiting. So you believe in bannig opposing views you call propaganda? That is fascist mentality!

@Krish55 fuck off you meddling ignoramus, how's that for name calling, you obviously don't know that Spayedbear is a Russian troll that hates the US and has a long history of posting propaganda, so I suggest that before you continue braying stupidly without any knowledge of his history, you cease being the ignorant busy body that you are by commenting the same moronic thoughts that I have heard before from other ignorant busy bodies, and try to see beyond your nose, a really nosy nose of the typical ignorants who can't wait to comment with total disregard of reality.

@Mofo1953 That was such a cogent argument that I have absolutely no possible rebuttal to it!

@Krish55 I've read your other replies, seems to me you're another Putin sympathizer who claims to live in Deerfield Beach and is a history teacher? Boy are you in the wrong place and so much in the wrong side of history if you believe Russian propaganda, the illegal anexation of Crimea, and the three Ukrainian regions has been condemned by most countries in the world, so where are you from Krish, you ain't Chinese so you're probably either from Indian ancestry ergo the Krish, so here's the question, if you so much disagree with the country you're living in, are you also a masochist? Wouldn't your life be easier in either Moscow or Mumbai?

So far in this discussion, 22 points have been awarded to various interlocutors, but none to poor, bedraggled, Frayed Bear.

The people: 22
Frayed Bear: 0

The people have spoken! 😂

I will repeat in response to you what is plainly writ on my profile:

"A million zeroes joined together do not, unfortunately, add up to one. Ultimately everything depends on the quality of the individual, but the fatally shortsighted habit of our age is to think only in terms of large numbers and mass organizations, though one would think that the world had seen more than enough of what a well disciplined mob can do in the hands of a single madman." Carl Jung

@FrayedBear Okay, I see you don't handle rejection well. But take heart; there is a solution to your problem: stop spouting Vlad the Invader's party line.

@ Flyingsaucesir's Popularity does not determine truth. There is a background to Russia's invasion that our media ignores.

@Krish55, Just what background is that?

@mcgeo52 I was going to ask that 😂

Their agreement, and your's is not necessary, nor even solicited. We don't care.

We know and many are now resisting your #stupidity¹ by calling out your #stupidity¹ & disregard for law.

@FrayedBear How much is Putin paying you, Russian Bear?

@FrayedBear You not only don't know, you have no clue. You are merely a bull shit artist.

... or Russia could withdraw and give back the land they tried to steal. That's an option that would work too.

So that the Ukrainian fascists can continue to allow American corporations to dispossess their people of their natural assets? So that they can continue to commit the genocide against the Donbass citizens? So that USA can continue to enslave the Ukrainian people by indebting them for unnecessary military goods & services?

@FrayedBear No. Because Russia illegally invaded a sovereign nation.

IMO, that war is about Putin wanting the legacy of starting the expansion of Russian territory after he dies and it blew up in his face. He also wants control of the "natural assets" of the country, the invasion was not done for altruistic reasons. Putin thought he could have the capitol in a few days, and the country in weeks at most and he was incredibly wrong. Just like George Bush lied and was wrong in invading Iraq believing it would take "6 weeks tops" Putin is lying and wrong for thinking his pathetic, slapped together warriors could take over Ukraine with little effort. The only real difference is that the US had a better military so while they could take down the government they couldn't hold the land.

@redbai Well said! 🎯

@redbai If Ukr. is sovereign, the US shouldn't have helped to overthrow its government in 2014. Did you speak up against that then?

@Krish55 I don't see how that addresses anything I said. Whether or not I spoke up against the United States has nothing to do with Russia's actions in Ukr.

@redbai It shows you are inconsistent on Ukraine's sovereignty. You only react to what the Western media feeds you. You are thus unaware of how the US provoked Russia's invasion by interfering in Ukraine to make it an armed anti-Russian base.

@Krish55 Ah, the old "look what you made me do'" defense that children use to avoid taking responsibility for their actions. Nope, not buying it. Russia is responsible for Russian's actions, no one else.

@redbai if it wasn't for the fact that American corporations now own significant swathes of Ukrainian land the USA wouldnt give a brass razzoo.

@FrayedBear Again, totally irrelevant to Russia's illegal actions.

@redbai please remind me why USA helped invade France in WWII?

@FrayedBear Why? It has nothing to do with Russia illegally invading Ukraine.

@redbai it had much to do with fascist forces invading much of Europe.
Russia is responding in exactly the same way as America belatedly did in WWII.

@FrayedBear So what? Even if true (and I disagree with the comment) that doesn't make it right. Also, what country invaded Ukr that Russia is trying to expell?

@redbai The US helped to overthrow a democratic Ukrainian government in 2014. Overthrow was led by right wingers and Nazis similar to our January 6th characters.
The new government then canceled significant rights for Russian speakers. The Eastern part of the country then revolted against the new CO government.

Western countries then began arming and training the nazis to a to attack the people in the East, a resulting in 15, 000 deaths.
Prior to Russia's invasion, the Western media from different countries had several articles about this arming and training of dedicated Ukrainian nazi regiments.

As a reminder, Ukrainian participation in the concentration camps was worse than that of the German nazi's. The prisoners who's feared the Ukrainian guards more than the Germans.

Although the Ukrainian leadership itself isn't nazi, it has it has to kowtow to the nazis because of the latter's military power inside the country.
Both Russian speakers in Ukraine and Russia itself has legitimate fears of these nazis in Ukraine. This is compounded by the US trying to get Ukraine into NATO.

Everything I have said above can be confirmed by looking at Western media prior to Russia's invasion.

@Krish55 Sorry, you lost me at "right wingers and Nazis" in the first paragraph. It doesn't matter if the US helped overthrow what you considered a "democratic Ukrainian government", they didn't invade it with an army as Russia did. That's the crime, invading with an army and killing civilians and destroying infrastructure with that army.

Russia illegally invaded a country with the intent of overthrowing the government. That's illegal and the point.

@redbai Overthrowing a democratic government isn't a crime?

@Krish55 Not if it's done with an election. That's how Russia got Trump in office in the USA.

@redbai There was a January 6th type coup in Ukraine in 2014 led by fascists supported by the US. Was that a crime?

@Krish55 That's an interesting perspective. Where'd you get it? Throwing in the term "January 6th type coup" is not evidence that such occurred and is vague enough to actually say nothing of substance and pretend that you did.

As I remember it, 2014 was the first invasion from Russia where they annexed Crimea and the attempt of Russia to annex parts of eastern Ukraine. The evidence of that were the troops that Russia installed in both locations.

@redbai Before the Invasion, what happened? Do your news sources only tell you what the Russians do?

The facts of what happened before the Russian annexation of Crimea, etc. are not a perspective but facts. Why is it that you are unaware of those facts?

These facts were widely available in the Western media prior to 2022. Then they disappeared from the discourse.

Do you only take an interest in a topic when the Western media prompts you to do so?

@Krish55 Again you lack specifics. It doesn't matter what happened before the invasion because Ukraine was not a threat to Russia thus there was no justification for annexing land. It was nothing except the ego of Putin attempting to expand Russia as part of his legacy.

@redbai So you don't know what happened in 2014 before Russia's intervention?

@Krish55 Interesting. I didn't say I didn't know, I said you were vague in what did occur, i.e. lack specifics. Nothing that was done in Ukraine before 2014 justified Russia's invasion and annexation of Ukrainian land any more that anything justifies their recent illegal actions and you've presented nothing but vague insinuations.

@redbai

1. You obviously don't know. You just react to what the media feeds you.

2. Your position then is that nothing can justify an invasion, right? Does that apply to all invasions or only those conducted by Russia? Is it a general principle applicable to all nations and situations or only in this one?

@Krish55 ... and you're obviously being ambiguous because you cannot back up what you claim to know.

Define invasion.

I did not read it. I am not concerned with how many people do not agree with Americans. In fact, my only concern with and for Americans is that I was born here and that I also live here.

That seems to be indicative of US foreign policy at the moment.

@LenHazell53 equally on this logic the rest of the world should ignore for the call to support US led sanctions & trade barriers against Russia & other countries like Cuba, Venezuela that refuse to allow US pillage & rape of their assets?

@FrayedBear I can't tell you what the rest of the world should ignore. I have no control over anyone's foreign policy and I'm not concerned with it enough to try and write or call Biden. I would feel the same way if Trump was still in. I'm certainly not going to be involved in other countries idea of foreign policy.

@DenoPenno Then when sanctions or fines are imposed against USA by the rest of the world you won't mind having to pay your share of the cost?

Pretty presumptuous assertion. Or idiotic. Or both. Whatever.

BTW, are you actually thinking that anyone here would take seriously anything published by RT? 😂

@Flyingsaucesir "BTW, are you actually thinking that anyone here would take seriously anything published" by someone calling himself flyingsauce?

@FrayedBear Or pay any attention to a frayed bear.... whatever that is.

Read it here @Flyingsaucesir instead and then perhaps you might allow yourself to treat facts as facts
[euronews.com]

@LenHazell53 Okay, so the far-right Dutchman is feeling weak in the knees. So what? We have our pro-fascists in the USA too. It doesn't mean we capitulate to the naked aggressor.

@Flyingsaucesir With that much skill at not answering and diverting from the point being raised, you sir should be a politician 😁😆😅🤣 😉

@LenHazell53 Isn't showing courage and determination in the face of naked aggression (or not) precisely the point?

@Flyingsaucesir NO the point was you instinctive and immediate dismissal of facts as unreliable and lies, simply because of the reference to a point of origin given, in this case RT media, when a simple fact check provided me with multiple "legitimate" sources confirming that the facts reported by RT are indeed facts in this instance.
Even a stopped clock can be right twice a day.

@LenHazell53 Hey, RT reported correctly that a Dutch member of the EU lobbied to capitulate to Putin, was suspended, and has quit the I&D group. Happy now?

Meanwhile, mass-murderer Putin rains down bombs upon Ukrainian civilians. Put yourself in their shoes. Imagine it was your country, your city, your house under attack. Wouldn't you want other freedom-loving countries to help you defend your family, your land, your culture?

@Flyingsaucesir Len Hazell53 is a known Socialist.

@Alienbeing I don't mind socialists; it's the fascists we need to worry about.

@Flyingsaucesir BOTH are dangerous.

@Alienbeing Try telling that to the Norwegians and Swedes. They're the happiest people on Earth.

Most things on RT are not inaccurate. Some things on our media are inaccurate. It good to look at both and evaluate.

@Krish55 On the big thing, the invasion of Ukraine, RT is publishing Putin's propaganda. They cannot say anything else without being shut down and jailed, and possibly killed.

@Flyingsaucesir You fail to realize that the population of each country gets the government it deserves. That is to say the population must at least give grudging acceptance. That is fine. If Swedes and Norwegians like their form of government that is entirely up to them. In the U.S. such Socialism is not acceptable.

@Alienbeing Maybe so, but the American people overwhelmingly support social programs like Medicare, Social Security, the Affordable Care Act, the interstate highway system, National Parks, lifeguards, public schools, public libraries, mass transit, fire departments, police departments, the Federal Emergency Management Administration, the National Institutes of Health, the National Weather Service, the Coast Guard, the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration, the National Archives, the U.S. Geological Survey, the National Science Foundation, the Department of Agriculture, etc., etc. Americans like and want these government programs and institutions.

Republican politicians love to try and scare people with a bogeyman they call "socialism." They love to insist that only unfettered capitalism can solve our problems. But the reality is that without a strong regulatory framework, and a robust tax structure, and generous investment in public institutions, capitalism quickly devolves into monopolism and extreme income stratification. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer, and the middle class disappears altogether. And, unfortunately, Republicans have been very good at selling fear of their bogeyman. They have a genius for making the most innocuous things sound like armageddon. So a perfectly reasonable proposal to set up a framework for making decisions about healthcare expenditures becomes "death panels." And any effort to tackle climate change (and in so doing achieve energy independence not only for the nation but also for individual citizens) is painted as a liberal plot to wreck our competitiveness internationally. And these Republican shibboleths are repeated ad nauseam until people don't know what to think. So they end up voting from a position of irrational fear rather than confident intelligence. And with every Republican success, the middle class shrinks, the ranks of the homeless swell, and the 1% look down from on high, laughing all the way to the bank.

@Alienbeing Has socialist government ever been allowed in USA by your billionaires who historically are renowned for using bullies to murder & intimidate socialists?
No I didn't think so.
Will you now try to bully your way out of this question or simply be to embarrassed to reply?

@Flyingsaucesir, @FrayedBear The U.S. continuously goes back and forth regarding various Social programs. That is not bad, it is good. Each citizen is allowed to express their political belief and social desires. Your opinion that Republicans sell fear is a hollow opinion. Voters don't oppose a program, social or otherwise, out of fear, rather because of their opinion.

Homelessess is FAR more prevalent in Democratic States that Republican States. Apparently you need to acquaint yourself with facts.

As for your stupid comment FrayedBear, I challange you to cite which billionaires used or caused to be used murder, bullying or intimidation. Your have thus far proven you have no clue what goes on in the U.S. and I look forward to you once again proving your comments are without basis in fact.

Last FrayedBear, you can be SURE that nothing you have ever said or will say will embarras me.

@Alienbeing you are unbelievably #stupid!

[en.m.wikipedia.org]
"According to a study in 1969, the United States has had the bloodiest and most violent labor history of any industrial nation in the world, and there have been few industries which have been immune."
Philip Taft and Philip Ross, "American Labor Violence: Its Causes, Character, and Outcome," The History of Violence in America: A Report to the National Commission on the Causes and Prevention of Violence, ed. Hugh Davis Graham and Ted Robert Gurr, 1969.
Naturally no billionnaires were convicted of murder or incitement.

The only billionnaire to be convicted was the one who murdered the US Wrestling gold medalist and ended up dying in prison.

There are how many deaths & homeless resulting from the policies of your 45th president? Here is a list of the billionnaires whose contributions enabled his election - [commondreams.org]
Never was the saying of "he who pays the piper calls the tune" more appropriate. But perhaps American law does not recognise that employers are responsible & have a duty of care for the actions of their employees?

@Alienbeing I beg to differ sir.

This is, perhaps, Ronald Reagan's most famous quote:

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. "

If anything, this type of rhetoric from "conservatives" has only increased since Reagan's day.

@Flyingsaucesir I fail to see what the difference is. What are you referring to?

@FrayedBear You are totally avoiding the question and the point. When you actually tie a Billionaire in to a murder let me know.

@Alienbeing You said my "opinion that Republicans sell fear is a hollow opinion." I'm saying that the arch-Republican Ronald Reagan's use of the word "terrifying" in reference to someone from the government offering assistance is evidence supporting my position. Furthermore, we frequently hear Republicans today use the word "socialist" to describe Democrats. And when they do they inflect the word in the most sneering and deprecatory manner possible. Pay attention, you will hear it.

@Alienbeing I've answered your question but you are too #stupid.
Billionaire John du Pont murdered David Schultz in 1996 in front of two witnesses. Du Pont was convicted & died in a US gaol whilst serving his sentence.
[m.imdb.com]

@Flyingsaucesir It is difficult to see the differences between Socialists and Democrats.

@FrayedBear In 1996??? Why not go back to say 1810? Did the "trend" end in 1996?

@Alienbeing are you snorting again?

@FrayedBear No, however reading your posts and replies could easily cause one to resort to drugs.

@Alienbeing see a psychiatrist then.

@FrayedBear I said reading your garbage could easily cause one to turn to drugs, not drive one crazy.

Once again your inability to read correctly is on display.

@Alienbeing "Once again your inability to read correctly is on display."

the need for so called recreational drugs results from mental condition.

Psychiatrists in America are the doctors specialising in mental conditions aren't they?

You are the one using the expression "crazy", not me!

@FrayedBear Thanks you just confirmed that you really can't read.

@Alienbeing "You fail to realize that the population of each country gets the government it deserves" well said. That must be why you reply as you do in "Does the non American 96% of the world population agree with American citizens that the biggest ..."

Marcel de Graaff ꖦ. Like Orban, Meloni, Lukashenko, Vucic and of course Putin. Europe is turning back to fascism. Modi in India is a bundle of sticks. If the Republicans get back into power in the USA, we will become a fascistic state.

And Biden & family isn't fascist?

@FrayedBear No.

@Flyingsaucesir they are ridiculously supporting Ukrainian fascists . As Bush said "if you are not for us you are against us" equally if you support us you are one of us. Ukrainians are fascists. Therefore as Biden & family support them they are fascist.

@FrayedBear Hundreds of thousands of Russian men are leaving Russia because they don't want to take part in Putin's illegal campaign. These are men with integrity and intelligence. I salute them.

@Flyingsaucesir Many Americans fled USA when call up was made. Some like Mohammed Ali went to gaol - was he wrong?

@Flyingsaucesir America grew from the millions fleeing European religious persecution, iniquity & wars.
Their ancestors todays Americans are if not attempting ancestral retribution simply incapable of #intelligent¹ civilised behaviour.

@FrayedBear I fully supported Ali at the time and still do. America had no business getting involved in Vietnam's civil war.

The war in Ukraine is not a civil war. It is a kleptocrat with imperial ambitions invading a sovereign European democracy.

@Flyingsaucesir It is a country conducting a policing action to prevent a neighbouring fascist in power because of US interference in the governance of that neighbouring state that has then with US encouragement been committing genocide against Russians domiciled in Ukraine.
Aren't you wanting to imprison your previous president for doing what Zelinski is doing?

@FrayedBear Muhammad Ali never fled the country. You're wrong again. What a surprise!

@FrayedBear What a steaming pile of...

@barjoe I never said he did flee. He objected to patriotic conscription & was gaoled like many other black people in USA.

@FrayedBear AGAIN you show your ignorance. While Ali was prosecuted for not complying with Draft laws so were THOUSADS of white men of draft age,

Try not yo illustrate ignorance as much as you do.

@Alienbeing are you proving that whites are less patriotic than blacks, better educated or more gutless?

@Alienbeing or more whites than blacks in USA?

@FrayedBear I am proving nothing, rather I am pointing out that once again you have no clue.

Bs...

Diaco Level 7 Oct 25, 2022

How does that song go? Oh yes -

What makes you think that Americans don't know that there are varying opinions? Just because I don't agree with something, doesn't mean that I am unaware of differing opinions.

Quite agree Glenn but it is fascinating how many Americans on here refuse or are unable to acknowledge that the majority of the people of the world disagree with US attitudes & egregious #stupid¹ behaviour.

@FrayedBear Or maybe they acknowledge it, but can't do anything about it and consequently don't give a fuck?

@FrayedBear What evidence do you have for stating "the majority"?

@ChestRockfield that is complicity with the crimes.

@ChestRockfield and effectively submitting to slavery.

@FrayedBear That's nonsense. But even if that's the way you think, what does it matter? I still can't do anything about it, so that designation doesn't differentiate me from any other American. It's not like saying Republicans are responsible for women losing their bodily autonomy. That's specific, and meaningful, and something one can change. You saying all Americans are complicit because they are Americans is essentially a circular, and thus, nonsensical argument.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692430
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.