Agnostic.com

15 14

LINK Gov. Kevin Stitt: I 'claim Oklahoma' for the Christian God

On Wednesday, a day after he was re-elected governor of Oklahoma, Kevin Stitt decided to claim the entire state for Jesus:

Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt, who was reelected yesterday, recently dedicated "every square inch" of the state to Jesus: "[With] the authority that I have as governor, and the spiritual authority and the physical authority that you give me, I claim Oklahoma for you." pic.twitter.com/JEdTsJuzAe ...
snytiger6 9 Nov 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I disagree with Stitt about religion but he is a good governor and I’ll take him over a looney democrap any day!

I get it Guv......it's just too much damn trouble to read the buybull and actually have any understanding of what you're blathering on about

twill Level 7 Nov 27, 2022

What...

So much for separation of church and state...

What a dick, Jokelahoma is not ok, fuck them all!

I’ll take Oklahoma over the communist republic of Kalifornia any day!

@Trajan61 good, take it and keep it to yourself you dumb imbecile.

@Mofo1953 Your the one whose a dumb shit!

@Trajan61 wow, super bright retort, "no, you are", go back to elementary school and learn how to write you dumb motherfucker, how much of an imbecile are you using "your" instead of you're and "whose" instead of "who's"? There's no worse idiot than the moron who can't even properly use his own language. What a sorry excuse for a dipshit you are! Idiots like you and the con man traitor you adore, the orange turd who is now the only ex president to be indicted criminally, deserve to be locked up for being morons who can't even spell. Fuck you and fuck the now prison bound asshole you blindly follow!

@Mofo1953 Go do what you do best and go wack yourself off to your stupid photos you perverted motherfucker.

@Trajan61 I don’t see people leaving in droves from Oklahoma like they are from that liberal shit hole called California but that’s where filthy deviants like fucko1953 belong LOL.

@vinci88 Yes I agree.

The only reason he’s not the most hated man in governorship is because Abbott and DeSatan are still in office .

Typical for Jokelahoma.

What makes him think that god even wants Oklahoma?

Answer: his ignorance, his arrogance, his blatant refusal to use his brain, his stupidity, his narcissism, his psychopathy, his delusions and his Republicanism.

Totally ridiculous.

So what has that numbskull got against all the other gods that he ought to know about?

@anglophone The other gods are fake gods and you only know that when your group believes in the one true god. This should be enough for the thinking person but people do not think when they have to have all the answers.

P.S. What is Kevin Stitt going to do with all those fornicators, adulterers and blasphemers? Have them all stoned to death?

And what is he going to do with all the bankers? Have them jailed for usury?

And what about observance of the Sabbath? Is he going to shut down the whole of Oklahoma for the whole of every Sunday?

The man is an unrivaled idiot! 😟

We only a few years ago started selling alcohol on Sunday and having anything heavier than 3pt beer in grocery stores.

Stupidity has become a contagious disease. Think someone can come up with a vaccine for it?

Betty Level 8 Nov 12, 2022

People have for millenia been lamenting the stupidity that bedevils the society in which they live. We have yet to identify the pathogen that causes it. 😟

What’s worse is that some of them seem to be proud of it.

Hope they all remember this when the next round of tornado trains moves through the state. God loves to drop them on the true believer states!

The Christian God is a genocidal maniac, and Governor Kevin Stitt decided to claim the entire state for it? The man is a raving lunatic!

S***** Stitt is a power-hungry greedy asshole. 70% of the Republican votes in Oklahoma were straight party. Actually his opponent did better than usual they got 35% instead of the normal 31.

Oklahoma is not known for common sense. The Governor should be sent the bill for any expense involved in broadcasting this statement and SUED for using his position to evangelize. POS

Not sure Jesus would be pleased at all.

At least not the Biblical Jesus.
Jesus Gonzalez from Tijuana might really like this though

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:695130
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.