Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Exclusive: At least $1 billion of client funds missing at failed crypto firm FTX | Reuters

I have no money in crypto. I have a theory about investments. By the time the average person becomes aware about a windfall, the rich fuckers already made all the money there is to be made. All that's left is money to be lost. Sadly many good people are never going to get there hard earned money back. All is lost.

barjoe 9 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's really unfortunate to hear about people losing their hard-earned money. This is why due diligence and a cautious approach are crucial in investments, especially in something as volatile as crypto. If you ever decide to dive into the crypto world, consider the tax implications as well. A site I recently found useful for crypto-related tax matters is cryptotax.tools. It reviews various crypto tax software and might be helpful for those who are still navigating the waters of crypto taxation.
Stay safe, and may you find investments that are both rewarding and relatively low-risk.

@Bluettel Go fuck yourself.

It's often the early birds who get the worms, and by the time the average person hears about an "opportunity,"

I don't have any sympathy for losers. They were warned. They were greedy. They were stupid. Bill Maher warned them in explicit detail some time back, widely reported. It should be stopped. Bad for the environment, bad for the economy. Grift.

I feel bad for them. People got ripped off.

Cryptocurrencies are just a variation on pyramid schemes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:695378
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.