Can you add a contender? Today at a grocery store a guy wore a shirt that said:

Whiskey

Steak

Guns

Freedom

I would add MAGA Moron.

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here's a suggested response: "I'll take freedom over the other three." Visually, if you had that given you, take a sharpie, mark out the first three and circle the fourth.

I just drove through Missouri and to Fayetteville, AR and back for turkey day. It was friggin depressing. The MAGA morons are heavy on that drive and all feel the need to advertise and threaten with it.

Jesus. For graphic additions, incorporate 'Merkin and Confederate flags, a cross, and an eagle.

They forgot knuckle dragging.

Here’s the New Zealand version of MAGA

Not at all surprised here on the east side of the mountains. I see the trucks with stickers sometimes but for the most part here in Ellensburg ya don't see them with their stupid flag flyin' that much. It's why I liked when the pandemic first started it was EASY to spot the MAGA morons, no masks.

If the T=shirt elided guns then would the owner have been a contender?

I can see that any one of those words might be exhortative hooters.

Thats like wearing a Bio Hazard label. They forgot to add Titties and Beer 😂

@phoenixone1

Hilarious!

I had a shirt that said, "That looks like a penis only smaller", wish I could have kept it!

MizJ Level 8 Nov 26, 2022

Funny thing is, the morons are not really for freedom when it comes to sexual orientation, or religions other than Christianity, or voting rights, or clean air & water, or natural habitats, or access to healthcare, or quality education, or job security, or a dignified retirement,...

Ahem....they are not for thinking.

@Mitch07102 Tru dat!

It's great when they self-identify.
Removes the guesswork.

Sounds like a real intellectual

I saw this the other day engraved on the back of a gas-guzzling pick-up truck " Four doors for more whores." Which I think shows a lot of class.

More classic knuckle dragging

@alliwant I’m a knuckle dragger and I’m ok.

You're right, @MyTVC15, it does show a lot of class. All third.

Makes it easy to avoid.

Betty Level 8 Nov 26, 2022

Definitely does!

"How to win friends and influence people", NOT!

It is good that he puts it all out there so you know not to engage in any way. I love it when they come with warning signs.

LOL! True!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:697353
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.