Agnostic.com

4 12

LINK Warnock Wins Georgia Runoff Election | NBCNews

This was too close for comfort. I was shocked that Hershel Walker actually did concede defeat somewhat graciously. Final vote tally was not all that close. Slow returns from Atlanta Metro. Walker lost by 100K votes.

Raphael Warnock
51.4%

Herschel Walker
48.6%

barjoe 9 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was pretty much the same spread as Oz in PA and the nut jobs in Arizona and Nevada. Nearly 50% of this country would vote for Satan if he was endorsed by Trump and ran as a Republican. Even if the Democratic candidate had an actual halo over their head.

I would vote for Satan. Hail Satan!

It's still truly frightening that there are 1.7 million idiots in Georgia

They're called Republicans and be thankful there weren't a few more of them in Georgia. Hershel Walker at least conceded like a gentleman, so he's not the worst member of his party.

I could see him as President one day. But we need him in the Senate for at least the next six years.

Too religious for me.

@barjoe I can handle that type of religion. Liberation theology over Oppression crusades. I am not sure a non-religious person has much of a chance to get that high of a political office anytime soon...again.
Many of the early founders were not religious the way we would define it today.

@BufftonBeotch This is a secular nation. It was founded as such.

Oh, my! What is Donald Dump going to do now? Looks like it's too late for another recount.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:698988
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.