Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Pentagon says no aliens on Earth

If there are no aliens on earth, then all these UFO and Undersea craft are all our own technologies?

vocaloldfart 7 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As I learned more than 50 years ago protesting against the Vietnam war and the lies from the Pentagon, never believe a word the Pentagon says, without independent verification. Same for all American agencies.

As my other older friends say "When the eff did the Pentagon become a credible source?"

Flat-out lies in furtherance of the necessity of not admitting that aliens can enter 'our controlled airspace' whenever they want.

Several years ago we had one hovering over a local lake. A couple of guys captured it and brought it into the village for display. The date of this event was April 1.

Monty Python The Galaxy Song

At this point the evidence for aliens is the same as the evidence for ghosts or angels. Contemporary folklore/myth.

They have been around as long as we have. No proof that they are really craft of any kind.

They say there is no evidence of intelligent aliens on Earth.

There is little evidence of intelligent life on Earth.

That being the case I guess we are fucked!

Until they are demonstrated to exist I don't trouble my over-taxed brain with the subject.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:700843
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.