Agnostic.com

6 1

Share you ideas for celebrating/spending new years eve/day.

FvckY0u 8 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm staying in and watching the bowl games. I may have a few people drop by, but I don't go out on NYE. I have champaign in the fridge in case others do stop by.

I have a couple of offers for early evening that I may imbibe in, but I'm not a big celebrator of New Year's Eve, so I'll probably come home early to avoid those who use it as an excuse to get crazy.

Our family is primarily German and Polish, so our "good luck" first meal of the year involves sauerkraut, so tomorrow I'll be going to my mother's open house to eat too much, and laugh almost as much.

I'll just have a quiet day to myself during the daytime, but then I'll likely get cleaned up to go out to my favorite music/dancing place for the big NYE shindig. I'm most interested in the first band, so I'll likely only stay for the first two hours and then go home. It's outdoors in the open air and BYOB.

Here in Hawaii, it's customary and legal to set off fireworks between 9pm and 1am on NYE, so I want to get home before all that starts. It's going to be loud in my neighborhood. No way can anyone sleep through all the booms that will be going on, so I'll likely stay up and watch a movie, and/or piddle around on this site, since that's what I'm doing tonight. 😉

Drink five or six vodkas, put on a bowtie and a new year's eve hat, and go streaking around the neighborhood.

On second thought, don't do that, you'll get arrested, probably best to celebrate indoors. Have some vodka though, nothing wrong with that part, lol.

Going tio a friend's house, 6th year in a row.
Tomorrow making a crustless quiche from the leftovers of the ham i am bringing.

I go to bed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702708
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.