Agnostic.com

7 13

LINK Cirsten Weldon, anti-vax QAnon promoter who livestreamed with Roseanne Barr, dies of COVID

Sad. So many needless deaths.

Given that Rosanne Barr is her good friend and Co-conspiracy-theorist, maybe Rosanne will give her ulegy. #justathought

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I attended a discussion zoom where three of the attendees were either anti-vax or close to it. One of them is a biological scientist, and he was parroting some of the bullshit. Shame on these fuckers for losing their critical thinking faculties, and then lying to themselves enough to rationalize lying to others. Fucking Fox bots.

according to IMDB she was 63.
She went out on her own terms, literally died for her cause.
The cultism that surrounds that group is wild and a great example of how 'religions' or far out belief systems grow/go 'viral.'

All QANON members can all drop dead for all I give a fuckin’ rats ass.

QAnon is a suicide cult.

@yvilletom Bunch of clowns with nothing else goin’ for ‘em.

Who in any reasonable mindset would believe all this nonsense they believe in? I never thought anything like that even back in the days when I tripped on shrooms and mescaline.

• just as twice as many reds as blues died from Covid.
    CoD: Covid, with tRumpian comorbidities.

Why are people so stupid? The woman's beliefs killed her.

"My opinion trumps facts every time."

I have never had any sympathy for lethal stupidity or suicidal stupidity. Such numbskulls are the authors of their own demise.

Where oh where is the dancing around my living room emoji?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:704211
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.