Agnostic.com

7 9

Saw this on Facebook. I found it hilarious!

snytiger6 9 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems that "men with problems" come from all walks of life. Like after 2000 or so years of having all the power, everything their way, now, of a sudden, the religion they created is being questioned, Mothers are telling sons to get in touch with their effeminate side. Women can be their bosses, and just might be the aggressor sexually. No wonder there are men too weak to keep their shit together. And then there are those that have always been emotionally arrested.

Never realized that when the Republicans said legalizing gay marriage would lead to the acceptance of pedophelia, it was a promise.

zing

That is so true it is scary.

The Republicans are being so hypocritical in Alabama. Hopefully it comes back tobite them in the ass.

Thats just the Alabama culture, the "if she's ole enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed". Then there are ones like Moore, that, face it, never matured past the cowboy and outlaw, John Wayne, man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, stage. I would'nt bet anything on the outcome of that election. Lost everything I could spare on tRumps election.

Sad but true and funny.

gearl Level 8 Dec 7, 2017

As long as they're Christian, pedophilia's okay. After all, Joseph was a pedophile.

“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus. There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here. Maybe just a little bit unusual.”
~ Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler

Which is another example of Republicans writing their own Bible. Joseph and Mary's ages are never even mentioned in the Bible. Most likely Joseph was somewhere between 16 and 18 and Mary was somewhere between the ages of 15 and 17. People married and started families earlier in those days because the average life expectancy was around 40.

Also, there is a huge difference between a 17 year old and a 16 year marrying and starting a family and some 34 year old perv trying to put the moves on a 15 year old.

Hmmmm.... I don't like all that i see and hear on the news. It's sad and they need to be punished. I think of the child that had to suffer though the act. It's awful. They put these offenders on the classified page to shame them along with letting you know who they are. Hmmm... an old friend of mine showed on there. He was a well respected leader in my parish and throughout the school system. He exposed himself in California and it got back to my hometown paper and TV news. Hmmm ... prominent flew out the window in a hurry. His wife don't jog on our street anymore. I couldn't believe he did what he did... His children are marked around here. His whole family is marked. You would think future offenders would get the message. They don't. It's very sad for child. Damn!

Wow, you've known too many people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7054
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.