Agnostic.com

8 0

Alternative news

I'm a huge fan of a news site called watching America. What alternative or different news site do you enjoy and why

Kojaksmom 8 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

On The Media podcast. The best journalism being done today. It's about journalism and media itself, and they're not afraid to be scrupulously self-critical.
[wnyc.org]

Anybody else still miss Jon Stewart? I know I do!

very much

Also Al Jazeera. Have a look before you judge.

Cool hard logic. But I'd have to slap him if I met him.

I watch MSNBC all day when I'm home because they report the REAL NEWS and comment on Fox News reporting of the FAKE NEWS. Also never miss Bill Maher, SNL, and Sunday shows.

Colbert.

gearl Level 8 Dec 8, 2017

none it's all bias

I used to really enjoy The Young Turks, but they went off the rails to the far, far left (although I've seen them recently and see they've moderated a bit). I always liked Jimmy Dore and Ben Mankiewicz, who seem a bit more reasoned, less knee-jerk in their approach.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7093
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.