Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Nikki Haley Promotes Pro-Hitler Pastor & World's Average Penis Size Grows | The Daily Show - YouTube

The human circus just gets funnier and funnier. So does Sara. This is the perfect gig for her and I hope TDS makes her permanent.

rainmanjr 8 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is really useful to know, that Nikki Haley would so strongly associate herself with that pastor. Up to that point, it was very unlikely that I could vote for her if she followed much of the usual party script, but she was more or less new to me and I'm open to any serious candidate trying to put their best foot forward. She had said enough that bugged me, but this pastor strong association is the first thing so far that seemed way over the line.

kmaz Level 7 Feb 18, 2023
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:710194
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.