Agnostic.com

17 24

41/2 yrs later , here we are , snail made it to level 9.
Doesn’t matter . But it does . Bcz I can look back in seconds , and I remember almost each and everyone of u , and how my last 4 and 1/2 yr were with your company .
U think it’s a joke , well is not . I remember very well the day that I sign up here on 2018. The only common thing I had w u all , no religion , and f hate the right wing . That’s great . And yay .
But u have no idea how many more things u gifted me w posts , comments , links , and yeah , memes .
U made me Google things . U made me get books . I read books , but not as near as many as after I signed up here . U made me learn things about nature . From animals to insects to planets to plants . U made me discover movies . Music . Oh dear music . Quotes . Fucking quotes that made me Google who the fuck said that ? Who was that guy ?
As u know by now , not exactly a dummy here but not brilliant either or well red . A degree in fine arts ( wiped my ass with it πŸ™„), and two nursing degrees . Yay . And beyond that , darkness .
U , all of u , u know who u are , u taught me things . And made me wanna look things more than disease and human body .
And u made me laugh . And the unthinkable , u made me open up . And thank satan I did , I made some great friendships here . Worthy humans .
And boy the support πŸ™Œβ™₯️
Until today , I don’t know how I made it 2020-2022.
I remember 18 hrs shifts , 5 on the row , lonely dogs at home , r phones in zip bags at work , checking this site at 0300, reading and sharing .
I am thankful of all of u and everything u gifted me .
Yeah , I am a lonely Woolf and a weird cat, and yes English is a burden , and pls don’t sensor my sailor mouth . But I love u guys , and I am here too if u need me .
β€œ wegonnamakeit β€œ
The pic is my refrigerator . And the nasty notes that I piled there the last 3 yrs almost from my baby cats ( work kids ). And memes . Bcz I print some of these . I can’t find any more true piece of me to share w u as I made it to 9, if u know u know πŸ˜‚
It’s love . ( these f assholes , beating up mommy cat ). And what we have here on this site , it’s love too β™₯️
Marialena ( mara b )

Pralina1 9 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

what kind of fine arts?

I can paint a picture let’s say πŸ™„
Not good . Nothing original , no talent . No imagination either . I can paint what I can see . 4 yrs to learn that πŸ˜‚πŸ™„. No regrets . At least I tried πŸ™ŒβœŒπŸ»πŸ’ͺπŸ¦‡
When I landed in USA , w very few English and no job , painting was for the birds . If I got licences , I could paint portraits of tourists for 40 bucks at San Antonio river walk πŸ™„.
I was a volunteer for Doctors Without Borders prior to coming here and prior to first college . But not college degree on medical field . So I thought , best to become a flight attendant here and use what I know /languages ? I end up going w my heart . Back to dealing w sick people and disasters . No regrets .
I paint now some x, gifts for friends once in awhile . Their pets , their babies . It makes them happy . They think I am somebody πŸ˜‚. Oh man , I am nobody , it’s not good , but they can’t tell the difference and it doesn’t matter , they like their gifts πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œβ™₯️β™₯️

@Pralina1 I can see how someone might be a better nurse than painter, but that doesn't mean thier painting isn't good. I can't see your painting being anything but delightful.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

WOW! Thank you for being one of the truly amazing people I've met on this site! Your trash mouth is only one part of what makes you fabulous!!
How you did what you did for those 2 years is amazing and incredibly beautiful. Take the break you deserve, your fridge looks great!
As to the english - fuck 'em if they can't take a joke!
Personally I think you're great!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
U always make me smile , ALWAYS . To not mention that f kidney stone a yr ago, u took the time and u send some really good info . The nuts and the spinach was a mouth dropping to me , and everything that u explained it was really very important to me . What does ED knows about nutrition ??πŸ™„. Not a damn thing . I love u β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

You’re not leaving are you? I have truly always enjoyed reading your more extended posts of your life and thoughts. Not a big fan of TikTok, but for you I would watch each and every one. You are beautiful and determined and I imagine a fun person to hang out with when your job is not beating you down. Hopefully with the pandemic easing you are finding the time to pamper yourself and those lovable pups! ❀️πŸ₯‚

I am not going anywhere , u guys are my friends , abd what is life without friends ???β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
I am doing ok sweetie , and ready to go in tonight πŸ’ͺ
Hello spring coming up , my boys and I can’t wait to crawl out of this house without shivering πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
U doing ok sweetie? Did u had the surgery ???

@Pralina1 Both hands done last year, right one in June. Everything is healed and most of the numbness is gone, the pain for sure is gone. Don't scare me like that! Your stories are always joy to see when they pop up and of course having the European slant on the state of the nation is interesting as well. Even though I get some of that from my ex, who is Slovak and living in my house right now (long story). Like I tell her, never feel bad about your English skills, so many of the American born and raised people I see posts from couldn't do as well. I hope that beautiful smile is on your face most of the time. Laughing and smiling is what gets me through the days. One of the great things about Barnie, if I am feeling down I just watch him for a while and he always makes me laugh!

@Barnie2years Yeah . That’s u β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
But I want to know the β€œ long story β€œπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

What a lovely post from an equally lovely and greatly loved lady on this site. I agree with every word you wrote, and my experience here has been much the same! I too joined in 2018 after losing my darling Richard. I have found kindness, compassion and laughter here when I needed it most. Your posts have always brightened my day, and I am so glad that I've made so many friends here, especially YOU. 😘 Keep those Tik Toc posts coming, I love them!

I remember . And u made it through the last 4 yrs Rhonda , u are a survivor sweetheart β™₯οΈπŸ™Œ
And u know , u know what I am gonna say , your kid and grandkids love u like no other , they choose u , and , in my book , that’s huge success in life πŸ™Œ
And u find the time to support and write to all , who needs visits to therapist when we have u . U are loved and I am thankful . Go spring go πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ. I hope we have a good one πŸ™Œβ™₯οΈπŸ™Œβ™₯️β™₯️

Thank you, sweet Mara, for holding us all together with your wisdom and knowledge and gentleness and humor. I hope we've been able to give you back even a small bit of the joy you've given us these past few years. You epitomize motherhood with all it's finest aspects, particularly the loving bit. πŸ₯° ❀πŸ₯° ❀πŸ₯°

Baby girl β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
Sweet , sweet Lauren πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Thank u for been a friend , we made it , and here comes Spring ma’am , better and stronger , bcz , when we don’t feel strong it doesn’t matter ! We have support to go through πŸ’ͺ. I had u β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

marialena? interesting beauty. you carry and share the spirit that helps make this crowd what it is. thank you.

Every x u said something on this site , most times it took me few to understand . Was always a hidden meaning , a twisted truth , something more than obvious. Some x I had to copy and paste your comments to others and text them to my self , or fav the whole post so I can revisit . U taught me much . Most important , u taught me that I don’t have to fight every battle . In style . U do have style πŸ™Œ
Thank u for all β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

@Pralina1 one of the things I adore most about you is your bravery, and of course having the grace to consider my words to have style. congratulations on the 9. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ₯žπŸ₯žπŸ₯ž

You bring such joy and laughter to this site, and value to the world, that we should all be regularly thanking you. So, thank you.

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
I ve red books bcz of u , and I chilled down bcz of u Mitch β™₯️. I am thankful . U are a diamond πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Laughed at your jokes, smiled at your joys, felt your pains, absorbed your wisdom, and still want more. A life shared is a life lived more than once.

U are the wise and calm man on this site Richard . And the kind one . And besides quotes and your replies to topics that I am not qualified to open my mouth so I just read and take notes , I see u every day when I look at the picture of Ronan ( my adopted bat ), bcz u have kind thoughts of bats and most people hate them πŸ™
I remember your link about them , it was few weeks after I adopted that baby at his sanctuary , and it was validation to read your post / info . β€œIf mr Richard likes them too , I am not crazy β€œ.
Here comes the spring β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

@Pralina1 You think too much of me, but thank you. Though I can be mean and selfish, just like most people.

@Fernapple u don’t have a mean bone on your spine sir , can’t fool the nurse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β™₯️β™₯️

You make this joint a wonderful daily drop ❀ 😍 πŸ’– ❣

Baby girl β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️Diva β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
Your deal w cancer was the worse news last yr . I remember that beautiful pic of u w these pants that I loved on u !. Style yet approachable . And then , next thing in mind reading that u are fighting again . But u know what ma’am ? I know u are quitting nothing , and that was enough to put my bitchy complains to rest . U are amazing . And your kids love u . That says a lot . Diva β™₯οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Marialena, again your words open a floodgate of powerful emotions and experiences. You are such a remarkable woman. I can not express how greatly thankful I am on the way you have helped me navigate the last few years. Reading your post brings to mind Tom Hank's famous quote from Apolo 13 ". . . It's been a privelege flying with you." [duckduckgo.com]

I helped u ??? β™₯️
Mark , who kept me going during covid micu ? I didn’t do shit for u , and u gave me so many good thoughts and so much hope and so much energy . The tireless professor , the thoughtful friend that u are .

@Pralina1 Marialena you have helped me more then my ability to paint with words could express. You gave me much insight into your world, your unrelenting ability to manage, grow survive and heal: including those you cared for. You do so much good. On many priorities and viewpoints we see the world in the same light. In my world, you are the only person I have encountered who finds similar understanding, beauty and (for others?) muted sadness. Thank your for sharing and allowing me to share my world. I find great comfort knowing you as you appear to be a sharper (more intelligent) version of who I am. You give me a warm sense of not being totally alone in my view of the world.

Beat me, Joined Jan 10th, 2019

I remember when u did β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

What a wonderful post. It made me want to both laugh and cry with joy for you. Glad to know you, Pralina!

Same here sweetheart , thank u for everything β™₯️

Hope all has been going good for you by the way.

I am ok baby boy , working no more than 48 hr a week ,( 12-16 hr nights ), planning spring trips , and running behind mr marcellos ass πŸ™„. The diva one πŸ˜‚β™₯️

@Pralina1 Lol, baby boy (laughs). I usually go by the pronoun "loverboy", but baby boy will do just fine.

That's good to hear the workload is down to about 48 hours a week now, I'm sure that must be a relief for you.

@SpikeTalon u are a baby boy ! R u 40 yet πŸ™„( fucker πŸ™„. Must be nice to be below 40πŸ™„)

@Pralina1 I'm pushing 40. It is I guess, but getting older itself isn't/hasn't been too hard on me, it's what I have to go through every day that's the rough part and presents challenges that otherwise I wouldn't be dealing with.

Now that you've reached level nine, you get to join the secret society.

We're glad you're on here as well.

Thank u spike , always great tech info from u , always polite in arguments . We might not agree in politics and events , but at at least u are not a dick , and u can have a talk without losing your shit . I , however , I am a cunt w a temper . I appreciate u tolerated me πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡β™₯️β™₯️

@Pralina1 I'm humbled by your kind words, and much thanks. I try my best to remain civil and openminded to all views, and to treat everyone fairly. In a way, I'm glad that not everyone on this site is like me when it comes to social or political views, and diversity of thoughts and beliefs are a good thing.

For what it's worth, and this may very well be an Italian thing as my mother's side of the family were all like this, but in my teens into early adulthood I was hotheaded too with a short temper, but since then have mellowed out a bit more and take things in better stride now. You're far removed from being a cunt of the sorts, and your temper doesn't fool me one bit, deep down inside I know you have a heart of gold who seeks to help out others in need, and someone who is looking for solutions to our problems.

Ah yeah, the tech-related posts... trying to work on more of them in what little spare time I have to be on here, and pretty soon may be shifting careers into the field of cybersecurity. Thank you for dealing politely with my posts that are political in nature in which I have to rant a little, the fighting from both sides of the political aisle get to be too much for me after awhile, and recently have drifted away from certain groups on here (namely the hardcore progressive and conservative groups) due to the rather hostile nature of the posts in favor of the more lighthearted groups.

Always good to hear from you, and also good to hear that you've been doing okay. Take care, later.

@Pralina1 Thought you might find this interesting, how Blockchain technology can help the healthcare industry-
[cointelegraph.com]

Aside from cybersecurity, I have a big interest in such technologies.

I am so glad you're here.

Oh Lora β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ . U made it so welcoming here since day one . Sweet / smart lady β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Love it!!!! Happy to have met you here, in this site! Met a lot of cool people from this site and still hoping to meet more!!!

Congratulations on making it to level 9!!!! πŸŽˆπŸŒΉπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ₯³πŸ»πŸ˜‚β€οΈπŸ˜‚β€οΈπŸ˜‚β€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ•πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸ•πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸ•
Oh and hail Satan!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ•πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸŒΉπŸŽˆπŸˆβ€β¬›πŸ•πŸŒΉπŸŽˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Go satan go πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ. Thank u Michelle , u make the nights easier for all of us β™₯οΈπŸ™Œβ™₯οΈπŸ™Œβ™₯οΈπŸ™Œβ™₯οΈπŸ™Œβ™₯️

You have been a treasure from day one and I hope for a long time to come.

Glenn , u have been a gift and boy u know , your support and kindness it saved my brains many x .
I love u man β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:710553
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.