Agnostic.com

12 17

LINK Kyle Rittenhouse Is Begging For Financial "Help" As "The Legal Bills Are Piling Up" In Multiple Lawsuits Against Him

Ahhh wahhh waaahhhhhh!!

Kyle Rittenhouse Is Begging For Financial “Help” As “The Legal Bills Are Piling Up” In Multiple Lawsuits Against Him

Pathetic is a serious understatement.

by Andrea Thompson

Kenosha Killer Kyle Rittenhouse is once again taking to social media to pathetically beg his demented followers for “help” in the form of monetary donations, as the now 20-year-old responsible for shooting and killing two men at a Kenosha, Washington, Black Lives Matter protest facing down yet another round of lawsuits connected to the murders.

Rittenhouse, who was 17 years old at the time of the shootings, was infamously found not guilty of all charges related to the murders he blatantly committed during his trial in late 2021. However, his crimes have yet to stop haunting him, as the Right-wing sensation is now being sued by the family of one of the men he shot and killed during the August 2020 protest, as well as another individual, Gaige Grosskreutz, whom Rittenhouse injured during the shooting.

Kyle has undeniably become a martyr among the Conservative crowd following the murders and his subsequent acquittal, and he’s had no problem trying to capitalize on that as he runs out of money to fight against his ongoing legal problems.

Taking to his Twitter on Tuesday of this week, Rittenhouse wrote, “I am being sued again by Gaige as well as the Huber family now. The legal bills are piling up and I need your help.” He included a link to a fundraising platform where supporters could give financial donations.

This is far from the only legal mountain Rittenhouse has to climb, as a Wisconsin federal judge allowed a wrongful death lawsuit to proceed against Kyle by the father of Rittenhouse’s victim, Anthony Huber.

John Huber’s lawsuit, filed in 2021, accuses Kenosha law enforcement of colluding with then-17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse to create the unacceptable conditions that allowed for and led to his son’s untimely death.

“This lawsuit is an attempt to drown anyone who legally and justifiably defends there [sic] lives from attackers in a mountain of legal debt. We can not let them win. If they can come after me they will come after you,” Kyle wrote on Twitter when news of the Grosskreutz’s lawsuit broke.

He went on to speak to Fox News on the matter and said he is ready “to prove my innocence again.”

Rittenhouse is employing the Christian crowdfunding platform GiveSendGo to raise half a million dollars to help foot the bill for his legal fees. According to Newsweek, as of early Wednesday, Rittenhouse had raised just over $109,000.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those people who gave him money are a bunch of morons.

Our govt's (County, State, and Fed) ruins anyone who's not wealthy enough to keep up with the costs of defending themselves and one ruling does not stop other cases (even a root ruling). I was sued by a multi-millionaire and lost solely because I couldn't afford a lawyer for the appeal(s). This is how the powerful try to control the populace in a nation which calls itself one of laws. Until 45 is tried, and Santos is denied a Committee seat, then we are not a nation of anything but power plays and usefulness.

I'm sure a lot of us share the sentiment too F. bad. Let him rot in poverty and, hopefully bankruptcy.

She knows.

The disgusting thing is that he'll keep grifting his sickening supporters until he comes up with the money. Keep the lawsuits coming!

Penury Laws, anybody?

He’ll be blubbering and blowing snot bubbles about getting away with murder the rest of his life.

These lawsuits are very important.

Hang this POS out to dry..

He should be in jail, or therapy or both.

yuppers, getting right on that......

Tell him to call the assholes in Congress sporting the AR-15 gun pins. Zero sympathy.

MizJ Level 8 Feb 23, 2023

Tell him to call the assholes in Congress sporting the AR-15 gun pins. Zero sympathy.

MizJ Level 8 Feb 23, 2023
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:711153
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.