Agnostic.com

6 9

LINK Transport of East Palestine soil, water to other states prompts backlash

#smh

They're spreading this toxic shit all across America. And they're not even telling the receiving State/City officials it's happening. They've trucked over a million gains of toxic waste to Deer Park, Texas and no city official knew it was happening until they were called by the press. The same for at least one (maybe up to three) places in Michigan.

And where is the damn government? #unbelievable

(As of right now, Erin Brochovich has landed in East Palastine. She said earlier there are over 60,000 counted dead animals and they've not even gotten past counting aquatic deaths. They won't be moving to land-dwelling animals until later this coming week. But it's fine. Why is anyone bothered?) 😳😬

SeaGreenEyez 9 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who made the vinyl chloride, who bought the vinyl chloride, who uses the end products made with vinyl chloride? Answer those questions and then ask why all involved cannot participate in the cleanup and relocate the affected people. Then maybe reconsider the products we produce and use in relation to our collective health.

We might find that there isn’t just one party responsible for the toxic chemical spill.

All but guaranteed that Abbott was paid off to allow it

There's big money in running toxic waste dumps. πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

Why should this come as a surprise to anyone? Besides judges the other main focus for republicans AND some corporate dems has been to get rid of regulations and any accountability for large corporations. It's a fucking no brainer.

Outside of the meme where is the proof? I'm not sure you can deposit toxic shit anywhere legally. Locations of the deposit would have to know what you were doing. Otherwise it is simply dump and run.

As long as they take it all to Red states, I support it entirely. Their leadership are largely responsible.

@SeaGreenEyez
And a majority of the winter wind here comes from Michigan.

@SeaGreenEyez
This makes me sick on so many levels. And I am sure many of us will become sick because of the environmental, governmental, and financial pollution from this.

@SeaGreenEyez
One of the scariest things I've recently done reading on, is that that Tx and OK have had falling flakes that weren't snow because it's too warm. Now, WV, MD, and VA are running into the same phenomenon. NOAA showed a map of wind directions. It's more widespread than we could fear.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:711478
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.