Agnostic.com

0 4

Florida Republican congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna, who falsely claimed to be Jewish, was exposed by journalists as actually the granddaughter of a member of the Nazi armed forces.
Just when you thought Maga Republicans could not sink any lower

On February 10th, The Washington Post shed light upon the politician's true origins and called her out for lying about her Jewish heritage in a previous interview in November 2022 with the Jewish Insider. In the interview, Luna said that she was raised as a Messianic Jew by her father and claimed to have Ashkenazi Jewish heritage.

"I was raised as a Messianic Jew by my father,” Luna had told the Jewish Insider, clarifying that she identifies as a Christian. “I am also a small fraction Ashkenazi."
The Insider had interviewed Luna in reaction to the fact that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, had endorsed Luna's candidacy for Congress.
"If she were antisemitic," asked Luna after claiming Ashkenazi roots, "why did she endorse me?"

Well maybe now we have some better ideas about that?

[jpost.com]

LenHazell53 9 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:712862