Agnostic.com

9 14

LINK Christian Fundamentalists Reveal BIZARRE Kinks - YouTube

Couldn't figure out which category... so I decided it was kinda "fun", so , "Silly, Random and Fun" it was...

snytiger6 9 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yoga pants are the bacon of the clothing world.

Makes me happy to think she is the voice of her generation!!

Is this bullshit? Why would anyone think that crocs are sexy? I pay little attention to how anyone is dressed in the first place and people being quoted in this video are not even from our century. Go away fundamentalists. 🙂

They are time travelers from the past

This reminds me of church, comparing clothing.

Yoga pants yes. Crocs hell no!

Christians would have women wearing burlap bags if they had their way.

Too itchy. 😉

Something that is always missing from these discussions is dressing in an appropriate manner. Sure, the choice lies with the person but wearing pajamas in public looks lazy and slovenly. A sexy dress worn in a night club differs than wearing it at the grocery store. Wear what you like, you'll be judged either way.

MizJ Level 8 Mar 14, 2023

I wear what I want to wear. You like it, great. You don't like it, great. I don't care. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Mar 14, 2023

Right on, right on.

“I” won’t, as she states, “be in trouble” for doing what I want to do. Men can have their ignorant opinions, but they have no rights over my behavior. THAT is the main point of this video.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:714164
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.