Agnostic.com

1 1

TD Richard Boyd Barrett adresses the President of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, over what he perceives as a lack of consistency over the investigation of war crimes by different states.

Israel & Saudi Arabia are deservingly mentioned by TD Boyd Barret in his criticism of President von der Leyen's appalling #stupidity in not denouncing Israel and the Saudi abuses of human rights. I cannot agree with either of them calling for Putin's arrest.

FrayedBear 9 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Selective war crimes.

If it's US perpetrating it isn't a war crime.
Was talking with a chap the other day who was telling me about a recent Iraqi immigrant he sold some wrought iron fencing to . The Iraqi had been a lawyer. According to my correspondent he was a beautiful mild mannered chap - until Americans were mentioned . Then apparently the hatred was not only visible, but loud & could be smellt. The comment was made that like the Romans, Ghengis Khan, The Naploeonic forces & Hitler retribution was not an eye for an eye but 2000 eyes for one.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:717444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.